Earlier this month I sent a PM to Joe West;

Problem loading pages
Hi Joe, this past month has been really trying for me. I have been very active on the forum with the intermediate class and this wrenching party coming up this weekend. I'm have a difficult time with the forum functions, usually when changing pages or when opening threads, the page will get hung up, or not load at all and boot me out to this page;

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.virtualjeepclub.com.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

This problem occurs regardless of the computer I use, (we have six in our home/business) and also occurs using Internet explorer. I have checked connections to the household intranet and both routers here. No problem connecting to other websites, even the Weaknees (Tivo) forum that uses the Vbullitin engine. This is specific to the AZVJC forum. The worst part is that it comes and goes and has no regard to how busy the forum is. I hope you can help me, my PM box is getting full and it's a pain to wait out all the sticky pauses I get deleting messages and loading pages.
This morning I couldn't access the Internet at all, so I rebooted my router and PROBLEM SOLVED!