Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best cell/camera phone?????

DsrtJeeper Guest

Best cell/camera phone?????

Are any of these camera phones worth their weight? I'm always seeing things that I wish I had a camera for. Since I always have my phone with me; it got me thinking...Imagine that.

Do I need flash, zoom and is battery life poor? Thanks!

Re: Best cell/camera phone?????

I like my Razr. There are some cameras that have a flash, but it doesn't work all that well. The cameras on phones work well for quick snapshots, but they aren't really designed for good quality pics.
    Ron
    00 XJ
    87 XJ
    KD7YEH

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    Benjamin Franklin

DsrtJeeper Guest

Thanks. I saw a couple today online that now have 3.0 megapixels.

Quote Originally Posted by DsrtJeeper
    Thanks. I saw a couple today online that now have 3.0 megapixels.
    What did you see on line w/3 MP? I don't know of anything out that does. I have a Nokia N 80 3.2 MP on order.
    Don

17 Oaks Ranch, Boerne, Texas

www.savagesun4x4.com

DsrtJeeper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SavageSun4x4
    What did you see on line w/3 MP? I don't know of anything out that does. I have a Nokia N 80 3.2 MP on order.
    http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/6547.html

Eric,

I've been told the Razr has great picture capability but I don't use it much for that. If you would liek to see my Razr phone, I can swing by sometime Saturday afternoon to let you play with it. It has zoom, brightness adjustment, lighting adjustments and white balance too. It also is a video camera with sound.

BTW, you can download pics onto the computer you might take with it, all you need is a USB cord that fits the phone and the computer.

DsrtJeeper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wind_Danzer
    Eric,

I've been told the Razr has great picture capability but I don't use it much for that. If you would liek to see my Razr phone, I can swing by sometime Saturday afternoon to let you play with it. It has zoom, brightness adjustment, lighting adjustments and white balance too. It also is a video camera with sound.

BTW, you can download pics onto the computer you might take with it, all you need is a USB cord that fits the phone and the computer.
    Well after hearing Rachel's complaints and two cell stores telling me the Razr isn't all it's cracked up to be; I went online. It looks like a whole new breed of cam phones will be hitting the market shortly. I might just wait.

It's all good. I don't mind it and it's even better with a bluetooth ear piece though they are dorky looking.

I think the Razr would fit your face fine as I believe that is the biggest complaint she had besides signal in her apartment (which could be solved with bluetooth ear piece).

DsrtJeeper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wind_Danzer
    It's all good. I don't mind it and it's even better with a bluetooth ear piece though they are dorky looking.

I think the Razr would fit your face fine as I believe that is the biggest complaint she had besides signal in her apartment (which could be solved with bluetooth ear piece).
    She's complaining about her voice echoing back through. I had a Motorola phone like that and it was very aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by DsrtJeeper
    She's complaining about her voice echoing back through. I had a Motorola phone like that and it was very aggravating.
    Really?!?!?! Didn't hear that one from her. I don't have that issue myself, maybe particular razrs or maybe it's just the tone of her voice. I've heard that can cause that type of distortion.

I have had 3 R***zor fones from the very first release model to the most current model. MOST of the fotos on my website were taken by my R***zzors and when you start making the foto larger you can really tell the quality. The most current model has 1.2 MP and does a great job. It also has some good features, zoom, brightness etc that make it quite useful. That said its still a fone with a camera in it.

The new standard will be 2.0 and 3.0-3.2 MP. Motorola, Nokia, and Samsung should have them on the market within the next six months with the Nokia N 80 making its debut any day now. The N 80 will in fact have 2 camera, one for video conferencing and the other for other pics. It is meant to be a camera with fone and in this case, quite a full featured fone.

I am holding off for the 3.2MP because I use my fone to take pics for my website and I want some better quality. I also want a fone that works seamlessly in Europe and the US since I travel back n forth quite often.
    Don

17 Oaks Ranch, Boerne, Texas

www.savagesun4x4.com

I hate my new R***or phone.
    I drop calls like it hot in my apt (old phone never did that)
    1/2 the time, I can barely hear the other person cuz it's so flat on my round head.
    The other 1/2, the person sounds muffled or staticy.
    But my voice echoing comes in loud and clear .

The camera and other features work great. If only it would do my laundry.

I'll be trading the phone in tomarrow.
    THE Rachel
    W.E.ROCK Recovery
    "There's no crossing lines with Rachel... She erases them immediately"

i have a sanyo 8200 it has flash and the whole nine yards i like it its sprint service good luck
    1998 Xj RE long arm Deaver springs 33"mtrs

84 chevy k20 454/400 tow rig

So I turned in the Razor and got a free cingular C2000. So far I love it. It fits my face better and the ring tones are more diverse. It is small and doesn't have a pull out antenna. So far the service seems good, but I'll know better tomarrow as I plan on making hours of calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeppeepin
    It fits my face better and the ring tones are more diverse.
    I don't understand how the ringtones can be more diverse? One of the things I like about the Razr is you can use any mp3 as a ringtone.
    Ron
    00 XJ
    87 XJ
    KD7YEH

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information