PDA

View Full Version : XJ leafs, shocks and tires

Woody
09-20-2005, 11:37 AM
For Sale:

1 pair of custom Alcan leaf springs. Made for my 4500# XJ for 7" lift. I ran them with an extended shackle for about 8" lift. They flex surprisingly well...way more than I thought they would. I will include the longer shackle as well, which is needed to get the extension out of them (you may need to trim the back of the shackle box for maximum movement). $350 (I paid $465 4 months ago. They only saw maybe 6 trails).

1 pair of 4.5" Rockkrawler XJ leafs. These were well used for about a year and look like it. Bushings are in good shape. $150

1 pair 10" Bilstein 5100 shocks. Well used, but still work great. $50

Wheels and tires:

(4) 30x9.5 Goodyear Wrangler GSA on stock jeep wheel. Two tires have only about 500 miles on them, the other two are at a little better than 50% tread left. Spare is a smaller 225/75/15 on the same wheel. $200

PM or e-mail me at 4x4xfun1@cox.net if interested.

Rick

Woody
09-22-2005, 08:52 AM
4.5" Rockkrawler leafs are claimed.

All other stuff for sale.

Rick

Woody
10-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Tires are sold.

I still have the Bilstein shocks. $50 for the two.

Also still have the Alcan leafs. I really want to get rid of these, I'm tired of tripping over them. New LOW LOW price of $300

Rick

rockwerks
10-27-2005, 01:31 PM
Tires are sold.

I still have the Bilstein shocks. $50 for the two.

Also still have the Alcan leafs. I really want to get rid of these, I'm tired of tripping over them. New LOW LOW price of $300

Rick

hey boss what is the closed and open of the bilstiens? front or rear (MR 4 link ID guess rear)

Woody
10-27-2005, 06:22 PM
hey boss what is the closed and open of the bilstiens? front or rear (MR 4 link ID guess rear)

Brian,

16" compressed, 26" extended.

I had them in the rear with the above Alcan leafs. The axle shock mounts were raised about 1.5". I had about 5" uptravel, 7" downtravel with that setup.

You want em??

Rick

rockwerks
10-27-2005, 06:50 PM
yep I think I do shold work perfectly with the set up. now how do I get em from you...LOL

Woody
10-27-2005, 08:16 PM
Brian,

Just noticed my brain fart from the previous reply......I had 4" up 6" down. That makes 10" :o DOH!

Either way....I've got no plans to head north anytime soon. I'll be at Spook Rally this weekend, then working on the heep for JV. Are you coming down anytime soon?

If not, maybe we could find someone to transport them for us.

I could always ship them, if you wanna pay the shipping.

Rick

rockwerks
10-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Brian,

Just noticed my brain fart from the previous reply......I had 4" up 6" down. That makes 10" :o DOH!

Either way....I've got no plans to head north anytime soon. I'll be at Spook Rally this weekend, then working on the heep for JV. Are you coming down anytime soon?

Rick

Im gonna try to be down on Wednesday to pick up some other junk so PM me your phone # and I can hook up with ya then

Woody
11-01-2005, 08:00 AM
BTT.........

Cmon, someones gotta need these leaf springs........

You know you want em....come get em.......

Rick

Hunter
11-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Woddy,
Well, I dot need leaf springs but wanted to let you know, I got something for you from the Spook Rally....

Well, its for your daughter. I think Alyissa? Well, one of them one 2nd place in a contest on Saturday at the Spook, and they got a nice trohpy. I have here, lemme know how you wanna get it. Way to go!

LOWTECH
12-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Brian,

Rick

What do ya mean HEEP :mad: ??????

Woody
12-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Nice try Roger.....

That was my heep I was talking about :)

Rick

Woody
02-10-2006, 06:03 PM
I still have the Alcan leafs for sale. $300.

Rick