PDA

View Full Version : Sunflower Mine

bkhjeep
09-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Does anyone know if you can bi-pass the bridge closure? How is the back outlet were it used to washed out? another words is the loop doable?

Matrix311
09-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Does anyone know if you can bi-pass the bridge closure? How is the back outlet were it used to washed out? another words is the loop doable?No bypass. Only thing you could do if you wanted to do the full loop is move the signs, drive across, move signs back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

LO PHAT
09-01-2017, 08:31 PM
XOXO

It is probably not wise to post that on a public forum. Please consider editing your post. :)

Matrix311
09-01-2017, 08:32 PM
It is probably not wise to post that on a public forum. Please consider editing your post. :)Nate weren't you the one who did it last weekend?

LO PHAT
09-02-2017, 07:29 AM
Nate weren't you the one who did it last weekend?

Nope...

I am presently working with TRAL and the Forest Service in hopes of getting the bridge repaired as quickly as possible and without the entire trail being closed while we wait for the repairs to happen. I may also be asking for some volunteers to help me with a special task related to the bridge repairs, but I will post more on that at a later time.

Matrix311
09-02-2017, 08:03 AM
Fyi everyone I was joking on moving the barriers. Please don't do that.

RickzTJ
09-03-2017, 07:28 AM
[QUOTE=LO PHAT;1068868]Nope...

I am presently working with TRAL and the Forest Service in hopes of getting the bridge repaired as quickly as possible and without the entire trail being closed while we wait for the repairs to happen. I may also be asking for some volunteers to help me with a special task related to the bridge repairs, but I will post more on that at a later time.

.[/QUOTE
Interested

setribal
11-08-2017, 03:52 PM
My understanding is that you can still do this as an in and out from the north if you want. Last I heard there was no closure on that side.