PDA

View Full Version : Cabela's dark Gray JKU around 11 am today Your Upper control arm is not connected !!

Geeepin
02-21-2015, 12:34 PM
Jeepers,

I didn't see a AZVJC sticker on this heep but so I don't know if any one knows are this jeep is even here. But there is a chance and I need to get this word out since I went to wright him a note and the jeep was gone before I got back. I waited for 15+ minutes to talk to the owner but when I left for a short time to get a note on the jeep it was gone.

Details I remember about the jeep:

Dark gray JKU nice and clean
Red 4' CB antenna
XRC winch bumper with a winch i think
3-5 inch lift
35's with chrome rims
tinted windows
white body shocks

As I was walking by this jeep looking at it I notice the passenger side front Upper control arm was hanging down. Please spread the word if you know any one with a jeep that matched this description.

I didn't know where else to post but this is a huge safety concern. Please spread the word.

willygoat
02-21-2015, 12:41 PM
Oh wow. Hope someone knows them or they realize it before their day gets very ugly.

aribelin
02-21-2015, 12:57 PM
I don't even have a right side upper arm so it would be drivable, not sure if the arm hanging down would cause issues.

Geeepin
02-21-2015, 01:12 PM
I don't even have a ride side upper arm so it would be drivable, not sure if the arm hanging down would cause issues.

That's good to know. Yeah I didn't mess with it and It's not hitting the ground. That thought still freaks me out.

Uniquely crafted from my fat fingers.

djui5
02-21-2015, 07:43 PM
Details I remember about the jeep:

chrome rims

front Upper control arm was hanging down.

Just sayin.

mingoglia
02-21-2015, 08:44 PM
I would have torched it, just in case.