PDA

View Full Version : Red TJ

BRNZY
07-14-2014, 03:17 PM
Anybody know of anyone missing a red TJ with a black soft top with hard doors? It is located in Gold Canyon and has been sitting there for about 3 weeks in a manner consistent with it just being left there. It appears as though the left fender was recently replaced and still unpainted in a flat black. If this is yours or you know whose it is, let me know. I have the license plate # to verify.

ehall
07-14-2014, 06:38 PM
You might think about reporting it to the police

azgypsy
07-14-2014, 06:49 PM
Is it sitting on the side of the road or a driveway,,, what makes it seem stolen?
For 3 weeks and it's not reported yet?

BRNZY
07-15-2014, 10:05 AM
Well, the picture I have shows it pulled off of the road in a housing community in a small rock area next to a side walk. Nobody in the area seems to know who it belongs to. Stolen was only a thought, and maybe it was reported from somewhere? I figured I would check here before my co-worker looks to having it towed. It is not parked in a normal parking area. I of course am not necessarily suggesting it is stolen, but just in case .....

BRNZY
07-17-2014, 10:53 PM
So it apparently was not stolen. Owners finally came and moved it. But hey, you never know. That's why we have this category just in case.