PDA

View Full Version : I need a housekeeper

TreeKiller
08-22-2013, 09:31 AM
I had to fire my housekeepers of 3 years for theft. Anybody on the board here know of / use a service they might be willing to recommend?

Or, anyone on here do housekeeping or have a spouse that cleans houses?

I'm not looking for the big companies like molly maids or whatever, just a couple of people who will come out and spend a few hours cleaning once a week or possibly biweekly for cash.

In addition to regular cleaning, my previous weekly housekeepers did my laundry, dishes and cat litter. They did good work, but theft is theft is theft, so that was that.

I'm not lazy, I just both dislike doing it and prefer to spend my time doing things that are more enjoyable to me.

I'm in south Phoenix (basically at the bottom of the north facing slope of South mountain).

Thanks for any offers / referrals...

Scott

Sent from the land of awesome

Woody
08-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Not sure if they go there, but T.C. and his wife Donna clean our house in North Phoenix. He goes by TC's Toy on the board.

WRMorrison
08-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Get married; that's what I did...clean house and a bigger tax refund...:laugh2:

I don't know of anyone off-hand, but if I hear of something I'll let you know.

-WRM

ShmUDE
08-22-2013, 10:21 AM
i dont think my gal will travel that far. She is out here in E mesa.

aribelin
08-22-2013, 10:22 AM

-WRM

Is your Mrs on here? :)

OlneyJeeps
08-22-2013, 10:38 AM

-WRM

that idea cost me just short of $200k... could have had a chef to go with maid

OlneyJeeps
08-22-2013, 10:38 AM
BTW, I can clean (out) your garage :mickey:

WRMorrison
08-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Is your Mrs on here? :)

Of course not; I may be silly but I'm no fool...:laugh2:

-WRM

OTR-93YJ
08-22-2013, 11:15 AM
I don't know anyone off hand, but if you do find one (female) that wears the little french maid outfit or works topless let me know.

TreeKiller
08-22-2013, 11:18 AM

-WRM

Been there, done that. I was married for 10 years. And my x IS on here, as is her boyfriend, but while he visits the forum more than she does, neither of them get on here much. Not that I have been paying attention though, lol.

And yeah, after we split up, I forgot about the single income tax rate being so much higher than the married rate, and didn't change my withholdings. Needless to say I got hammered by the good old IRS. :(

TreeKiller
08-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Not sure if they go there, but T.C. and his wife Donna clean our house in North Phoenix. He goes by TC's Toy on the board.

I thought TC lived in Payson?

TreeKiller
08-22-2013, 11:22 AM
BTW, I can clean (out) your garage :mickey:

Thanks for the offer Steve, but I think if you saw my garage, you might change your mind lol....

MV3
08-22-2013, 11:41 AM
The theft didn't happen to be your nerf bars, did it ?

TreeKiller
08-22-2013, 11:46 AM
The theft didn't happen to be your nerf bars, did it ?

Boy wouldn't that have been a blessing Jeff! I would have paid them more for that LOL. I'm sure once I put them up on CL for free somebody will come get them. Or they'll end up in the trash. Who knows.

Grant@MooreChryslerJeep
08-22-2013, 12:18 PM
Only If I can dress like a french maid...

Jeremy_Rigid
08-22-2013, 12:40 PM
Only If I can dress like a french maid...

This just went downhill faster then a wagon full of fat kids.

OTR-93YJ
08-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Yep. Not sure if Scott needed a bartender.....

http://www.tattoomachineequipment.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/french-maid-costume-halloween.jpg

TreeKiller
08-22-2013, 12:46 PM
LOL. Seriously though. I really do intend to hire a housekeeper. If anybody has any actual recommendations. :)

Thanks,

Scott

OTR-93YJ
08-22-2013, 12:50 PM
There's an austrailian gal (Lisa) that waitresses at the County Line on 107th and indian school that does house cleaning on the side (or maybe the waitress job is the side). Next time I'm in there I'll let her know about where you live and give her your info if she's interested. Not hard on the eyes either.

Estrada
08-22-2013, 01:16 PM
LOL. Seriously though. I really do intend to hire a housekeeper. If anybody has any actual recommendations. :)

Thanks,

Scott

Did Jess give you that Lady;s info? If not i hard her card at home.

TreeKiller
08-22-2013, 03:14 PM
Did Jess give you that Lady;s info? If not i hard her card at home.

She did. The lady and her husband came out to do a walk through of the house and give me a quote. They don't live nearby and I would be their only client in my part of town, so they wanted to charge a trip fee, etc and wouldn't negotiate.

Estrada
08-22-2013, 03:20 PM
I C that sucks :(

Woody
08-22-2013, 03:28 PM
I thought TC lived in Payson?

They do live in Payson. I believe they drive down and stay for a few days working. Hell, for all i know they drive down on workdays. I'm not sure.

I do know that they show up at my house every 3rd week, without fail.

azgypsy
08-22-2013, 04:42 PM
hmmmmm,,,,, lets see here. me in a french maids outfit and a bottle of whisky. i might be able to do that!
harry legs and all!

OTR-93YJ
08-22-2013, 04:50 PM
hmmmmm,,,,, lets see here. me in a french maids outfit and a bottle of whisky. i might be able to do that!
harry legs and all!

yea, but will you empty the litter box?

I was going to sign up for this position. Drink beer, BS about the YJ's, shoot some pool. All while cleaning his house and doing the laundry and dishes..but I ain't touchin no litter box!

LO PHAT
08-22-2013, 09:05 PM
... And my x IS on here, as is her boyfriend, ...

This could be interesting...

Sent from the land of more awesome

Oceannites
08-23-2013, 06:00 PM
I don't know anyone off hand, but if you do find one (female) that wears the little french maid outfit or works topless let me know.

Someone step up to the plate and post some midget pics for OTR.

OTR-93YJ
08-23-2013, 06:03 PM
Someone step up to the plate and post some female midget pics for OTR.

Fixed it!

timgtndrty
08-24-2013, 01:37 AM
i dont think my gal will travel that far. She is out here in E mesa.

Would she travel to Chandler? Ray and Price 101. I'm looking for cleaning help as well. Thanks.