PDA

View Full Version : Four Peaks Cleanup 2013

crgeorge
05-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Hello everybody, it's Chad from Copperstate 4 wheelers, I wanted to let you know about some events to add to your calendars.

This year's Fourpeaks cleanup is scheduled for Saturday November 2nd, 2013.

The meeting time is 8AM at the Fourpeaks staging area. To find the cleanup site, travel North on highway 87 to the Fourpeaks turn off, East of highway 87 between mile markers 203 and 204 on forest service road 143. The cleanup will be staged approx 1/2 mile from highway 87 in the Fourpeaks staging area. This is Copperstate's 4th annual Fourpeaks clean and as always we are hoping for a great turnout. Please join your fellow offroaders in a day of service. Volunteers will be entered into a raffle which will be drawn at noon. In the past, sponsors for the raffle have included: Desert Rat, Rigid Industries, Asfir 4x4, Sierra Expeditions, Expeditioneers, and Hero Offroad to name a few. Children will also be entered into a special raffle. Copperstate will be making an effort to find someone to help out with food so that lunch can be provided. Either that, or we'll turn it into a potluck lunch. Please remember to bring shovels, rakes, gloves, sunscreen, small trailers to help haul trash, and any other equipment that may be useful including trash bags.

If you have any questions, you can either PM me here or, email me at chad@copperstate4wheelers.com

Thank you,
Chad.