PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day... so who's getting me something

Wind_Danzer
02-12-2005, 02:39 PM
LOL, too bad I have to fly, I usually celebrate this wonderful Hallmark holiday with a 5th. :eek: :p :rolleyes:

So what are all you lonely single people doing on Monday?

flxy_tj
02-12-2005, 02:48 PM
I get to work :mad:

phoen1c1an
02-12-2005, 03:54 PM
I took myself snowboarding in a blizzard today. Works for me :D

Griswold
02-12-2005, 04:10 PM
My wife likes you, so she wouldn't mind if I gave you a mushy card and some chocolate or something.

Wind_Danzer
02-12-2005, 04:32 PM
Hahahaha... thanks Brian. :p

Wind_Danzer
02-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Well suprisingly I actually got a little packet of M&M's from a gate agent in San Antonio. :o Was nice of him. V-Day is never a popular holiday cause I never get anything. :( Not that I'm materalistic or anything. :D I swear. :p

Then the other flight attendant had a valentine card contest where whoever drew a card for us got a free drink *shhhhhhh* :p We ended up with 12 of them, some were cool too. Plus a little girl gave both her and I a personallized "My Little Pony" cards so we gave her the candy the gate agent gave us in return.

Overall it was a fun day. Still would have liked my 5th though. :rolleyes:

XJ Un-Limited
02-14-2006, 06:01 PM
I'm taking a half-day at work today (2nd shift) so I can spend the evening with my significant other. She had a nice surprise at work when the flowers were delivered. :) Dinner at Pappadeaux and a nice evening together without the kids will finish the night.

tyota
02-14-2006, 06:05 PM
I don't have anything to give ya, but I do get to work all day and into the night by myself b/c Richard gets to spend his v-day/anniversy with his better half, and thanks to bill for being my errand runner today, I'll have Rachels jeep up and running full force in about an hour

xFallen
02-14-2006, 06:19 PM
I don't have anything to give ya, but I do get to work all day and into the night by myself b/c Richard gets to spend his v-day/anniversy with his better half, and thanks to bill for being my errand runner today, I'll have Rachels jeep up and running full force in about an hour

Cool.

This text is entered solely to provide enough characters for the previous response to be accepted by this message board software as a legitamate message. No rocks were harmed during the formation of this message.

Wildcat455
02-14-2006, 06:25 PM

Who's Bill?
Is he on the payroll?? :D

Ohh, wait, is that Gay Tom's boyfriend William? :eek:

J/K! Just tryin' to help out!

Wind_Danzer
02-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Wow, blast from the past. ;) Look at the date. :D

Nice to see you boys got her Jeep up and running!!!!! I would have loved to been a runner today instead of working, my capt was a bit of a prick but when he saw me wearing my Max 4x4 tee-shirt, we started talking lifted rigs and it seemed to get a little better.

SHNIPE
02-15-2006, 12:16 AM
This text is entered solely to provide enough characters for the previous response to be accepted by this message board software as a legitamate message. No rocks were harmed during the formation of this message.

^^ HAHA i heard you have your fair share of rock beatings and some have been photographed and used as evidence... or was it the rocks beating your heep???

xFallen
02-15-2006, 06:35 AM
^^ HAHA i heard you have your fair share of rock beatings and some have been photographed and used as evidence... or was it the rocks beating your heep???

You "heard" it did ya? You should get that checked out -- might need to medicate for hearing things. Lots of that going around lately.

Not like that at all...friendly tussling is what I'd call it. Body damage doesn't count as carnage anyway. If I wanted pretty paint I'd leave it parked in the garage.

Barry

Jeeppeepin
02-15-2006, 06:45 AM
I didn't make my date last night :rolleyes:
I didn't want to go anyway...... but I did get to help work on my jeep and get gear oil under my nails again.
Thanks for pizza John!:D

Hope everyone had a good VD !

xFallen
02-15-2006, 06:50 AM
I didn't make my date last night :rolleyes:
I didn't want to go anyway...... but I did get to help work on my jeep and get gear oil under my nails again.
Thanks for pizza John!:D

Hope everyone had a good VD !

There's good VD? Oh. Nevermind.

My1stJeep
02-15-2006, 03:48 PM
You are wishing everyone VD? :eek: That is not very nice...LOL :D

So Jaimie I am wondering what you did end up getting, if Jeeppeepin had her way you would have VD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

JamesT
02-15-2006, 07:01 PM
I got my wife a mop, she was pissed.

So I got her a bottle of Bailey's cream with carmel flavor added. She was still pissed.

I give up.

tyota
02-15-2006, 07:09 PM
I got my wife a mop, she was pissed.

So I got her a bottle of Bailey's cream with carmel flavor added. She was still pissed.

I give up.

that was funny!
I gave my 'ol lady a phone call saying I was staying late to work on another girls jeep, she wasn't pissed, but I did sleep on the couch that night:cool:

Jeeppeepin
02-15-2006, 07:10 PM
that was funny!
I gave my 'ol lady a phone call saying I was staying late to work on another girls jeep, she wasn't pissed, but I did sleep on the couch that night:cool:

But was it worth it???

Cracks baby,,,,,cracks...:D

Tom Schenk
02-15-2006, 07:34 PM
I spent valentines day having 2 lumbar disks removed. Then my wife brought me some microwaved chicken noodle soup for ahem, romantic dinner at Boswell. Poop!

Wildcat455
02-15-2006, 07:45 PM
But Cracks baby...:D

Hmm, Nice one Rachel! :cool:

Wildcat455
02-15-2006, 07:53 PM
that was funny!

Nick, You are one cool dude for hooking up your customers like you do.

1eagle
02-15-2006, 07:57 PM
Nick, You are one cool dude for hooking up your customers like you do.

How true. It is not often to find a shop that goes out of their way to help. You the man Nick:cool:

JamesT
02-15-2006, 08:48 PM
that was funny!

I got the idea for the mop, from watching the women's hockey on CNBC. The Bailey's came from watching my wife suck down so much Starbuck's.
I wish I would have thought of the other gal's Jeep, it would have been worth sleeping on the couch after the other ***** I got.