PDA

View Full Version : Woo-hoo!!! They opened a BW3's on the northeast side of town!!!

Wind_Danzer
02-01-2005, 11:49 AM
OMG... for anyone that doesn't know what BW3's is... check out this site.

http://www.buffalowildwings.com/

These are some of the best wings I ever had when I was at Kent State. I have their hot BBQ sauce here that I could only get by begging and pleading my friend in college who lives in OH to get and ship to me.

I came out here and noticed they were in Flagstaff and Gilbert. Fortunately I checked the site today and saw that they are now only about 18 miles from me. while it's not bar crawl distance, it's close enough for some killer wings. They do deals on Tuesday, 35 cent wings and Wednesday, 50 cent legs.

Yummy!!! I'm so excited. We should do a Meet and Greet there!!!!

ChrisK
02-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Oh yeah!! BW3 rocks. I've made it up to one step below Blazin' (thats the hottest). Yum!!! For those not familiar with it, it started in Ohio and worked its way across the country. Great wings!

ArizonaJeeper
02-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Funny you should post this Jamie....am enjoying one of their Turkey Clubs w/wedges as I type this....damn good food
J
Edit..wow didnt realize it is pretty close to home..right on

Wind_Danzer
02-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Chris,

I tried Blazin' once. People that know me know I can handle most hot stuff. I made it through 3 wings (in an order of six) before my lips turned purple and I turned multiple shades of red. My lips were numb for at least 10 minutes. I stick to the Hot BBQ and haven't tried Wild. I may next time I go there. :)

AZJeeper,

Yea, good stuff. Try the wings, you won't regret them.

ChrisK
02-02-2005, 09:34 PM
Yeah, I usually do Hot BBQ now. When it starts getting too hot, its just not as enjoyable

DsrtJeeper
02-02-2005, 09:38 PM
When it starts getting too hot, its just not as enjoyable

Are we still talking wings here. :D ;)

Wind_Danzer
02-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Breasts Eric, talking breasts. Well that and legs and thighs too. ;)