PDA

View Full Version : Handgun Classified

Crawldit
01-21-2005, 04:05 PM
If Joe West or any other mods would like to respond I'd appreciate it. I'm thinking of selling my Ruger and was curious if it was alright to post that sort of thing in our Classifieds. Thanks for the input :)

Crawldit
01-21-2005, 04:06 PM
Never Mind....just saw this thread

http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?t=6391

My bad :( Only problem is that I checked out the Gun Club site and it seems pretty dead over there :confused:

blackeyedt
01-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Heck Yeah ! (but what do I know !!) What ya got ?? :D

John in AZ
01-21-2005, 08:16 PM
Not a mod but in the classified area is a non Jeep area where all that is legal is fair game. I have seen several guns posted up at the old site with no problems so I doubt it would matter here. The point of the post you linked was there used to ba a regular forum board here for the guns util the other site got started. Shoot me a e-mail or pm if you like I might be interested as well.
John
john.in.az(at)cox.net

Crawldit
01-21-2005, 10:36 PM
Alright guys...thanks for posting. I went ahead and posted an ad over in the classified section. I'll be posting up some pics shortly. If you have any questions shoot me a PM.

ChrisK
01-22-2005, 07:44 AM
Guys, if you want to make the gun club work, then make it work. If you don't see anything posted, post up. Get you gun toting friends to post up. Its all what you make it. All gun posts, including for sale ads should go there. I won't remove it from our board, but please post it over there too.

BobnJeep
01-22-2005, 07:58 AM
It seems to me that we decided selling guns on the AZVGC site would attract critisism from those who are against second amendment rights. If by chance, unknowingly perhaps, someone would sell a firearm to a felon, it could discredit the cause of the website.
I will try to look up the thread on this disscussion.

BlackHawk44
District 1 Manager
AZVGC.org