PDA

View Full Version : wanted rollers

popcancherokee
06-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Im looking for some rollers anything that holds air for my jeep wrangler 5 on 4.5.i want to go hit some trails and want to trailer it to test it out.but my jeep will not fit on my trailer with the tires that are on it.so if you have a set of four or even 1-2-3 or 4 laying around and don't need them i really could use them.i dont have much money but could help you out some how.i have a welder if you need or know someone that needs something welded or i have trailer.reply pm call or text 253-324-7576 thanks David

Cajun
06-04-2012, 12:26 PM
FREE used tires: Mud Terrains 255/75/17 (stock JK Rubicon tires)
FREE used tires: Mud Terrains 255/75/17 (stock JK Rubicon tires)--I have a dozen or so of these I'll be taking off next week, so ready for pickup starting Tuesday, June 4. 25-50% tread, all hold air, some rock rash, but good balanceable, serviceable tires. First come, first serve. Email me if you have any questions. nena@barlowjeeps.com
Nena Barlow
Sedona Jeep School
Barlow Jeep Rentals
www.JeepTrailInfo.com
Email

You didn't say what size wheels you have.

If you are in Washington state, this is not going to help you.

popcancherokee
06-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Im in tolleson az.im looking for tires and wheels.so i can put smaller tires on then put it on trailer and when i get to trail take off trailer and put big tires back on.thanks

ShmUDE
06-04-2012, 01:09 PM
why doesn't it fit on the trailer? lots of buggies hang tires off the side because they are too wide.

popcancherokee
06-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Its one with side rails.sucks

ShmUDE
06-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Its one with side rails.sucks

ive still seen it done. Stick one tire inside the rail and run the other down the middle.

mingoglia
06-04-2012, 04:31 PM
why doesn't it fit on the trailer? lots of buggies hang tires off the side because they are too wide.

Yeah, my rig probably hangs off 4-5". It's about 87-88" outside tire to outside tire.

chopped7
06-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I had to trailer my jeep on a trailer with rails because it was easier for my buddy to get his broke *** buggy on my trailer. I drove the front tire down the rail and dropped (squeezed)it in. The back tires just squeezed in between the rails. Didn't even have to strap it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk