PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good CPA out here

Wind_Danzer
12-20-2004, 09:52 PM
One that works with airline flight crews (pilots and flight attendants) perfered. I need to maximize the amount I get back this year and with this new job I want to make sure I get everything I can or legally deserve. ;)

Thanks all!! :)

DsrtJeeper
12-20-2004, 09:56 PM
One that works with airline flight crews (pilots and flight attendants) perfered. I need to maximize the amount I get back this year and with this new job I want to make sure I get everything I can or legally deserve. ;)

Thanks all!! :)

Jamie;
I have an excellent guy who was an IRS investigator for 25 yrs. He knows the ins and outs. ;)

Wind_Danzer
12-20-2004, 09:56 PM
Jamie;
I have an excellent guy who was an IRS investigator for 25 yrs. He knows the ins and outs. ;)

Name, cost and # please. :D Better yet, introduce me. ;)

DsrtJeeper
12-21-2004, 08:03 AM

Call me this afternoon and i'll give you his info.

jeepin_in_az
12-21-2004, 08:33 AM

You looking for a date or an accountant? :D

DsrtJeeper
12-21-2004, 08:55 AM
You looking for a date or an accountant? :D

LMAO!!! :D I was thinking the same thing.

Accountant=money Money=More Jeep Mods

Yup! She wants a date! :D :p

Wind_Danzer
12-21-2004, 09:38 AM
Ha, ha, ha boys. :p I tell ya though, with this cold I need a sugar daddy to come take care of me. :( :o :D

Eric if I'm alive by this afternoon I'll call you or you call me.

Flexy
12-21-2004, 06:39 PM
Ha, ha, ha boys. :p I tell ya though, with this cold I need a sugar daddy to come take care of me. :( :o :D

Eric if I'm alive by this afternoon I'll call you or you call me.

BOYZ!!! Ha ha ...she took your man cards.... :D Chicks have a way of doing that. BTW...Who's yo daddy gurl???? :)

Joe
Absolute Offroad 602-248-8949

Wind_Danzer
12-21-2004, 07:13 PM
BOYZ!!! Ha ha ...she took your man cards.... :D Chicks have a way of doing that. BTW...Who's yo daddy gurl???? :)

Daddy, I ain't got one... :( want one though. ;) Got any that aren't taken and aren't ********s. Enjoys Jeeps and motorcycles too!!! :D

:rolleyes:

Shooting for a date on my CPA thread, that doesn't shout desperate does it. :rolleyes: :p

Flexy
12-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Shooting for a date on my CPA thread, that doesn't shout desperate does it. :rolleyes: :p

ROFLMAO...No, Thinking that you will find a guy who likes Motorcycles, jeeps AND will still have the $$ to take you anywhere other than Del Taco is whats funny.....:) Just Kidding... Having done both I will leave you with these thoughts....
1) Falling down on a bike hurts, costs lots of $$ and it WILL happen again.
2) Remember...If you find a guy with a jeep, you will BOTH be broke(en) :D
3) You will always argue over who gets the next "mod"

When I was racing bikes, I was dating a girl who also raced. It was ALWAYS an arguement over who had the best line coming out of the turn to the straightaway to the finish line......:) Same goes with wheeling....

Joe

Wind_Danzer
12-21-2004, 08:41 PM
ROFLMAO...No, Thinking that you will find a guy who likes Motorcycles, jeeps AND will still have the $$ to take you anywhere other than Del Taco is whats funny.....:) Just Kidding... Having done both I will leave you with these thoughts....
1) Falling down on a bike hurts, costs lots of $$ and it WILL happen again.
2) Remember...If you find a guy with a jeep, you will BOTH be broke(en) :D
3) You will always argue over who gets the next "mod"

When I was racing bikes, I was dating a girl who also raced. It was ALWAYS an arguement over who had the best line coming out of the turn to the straightaway to the finish line......:) Same goes with wheeling....

Well he can like one or the other as long as he doesn't stop me from doing both. :D

1. Haven't had the pleasure of hurting myself on a bike yet, maybe that will get me more sympathy votes. :D

2. Not if he's a good wrencher, can teach me a few tricks and build it right. ;)

3. I don't mind hand me downs or playing second fiddle. :p

I'm done with this, "men" is a very depressing topic as anymore they all suck. :D

DsrtJeeper
12-21-2004, 09:24 PM
I'm done with this, "men" is a very depressing topic as anymore they all suck. :D

No more rides for you! :D

Wind_Danzer
12-21-2004, 09:32 PM
No more rides for you! :D

:rolleyes: Who will take the good pics then huh, huh, huh....

I'll be honest, you don't suck as bad as most of them. :D

Flexy
12-22-2004, 06:19 PM
:rolleyes: Who will take the good pics then huh, huh, huh....

I'll be honest, you don't suck as bad as most of them. :D

Hmmmmm you take pictures???? I will have to kidnap you next time we wheel..... :D I dont have all dat shiney stuff eric has, so the pictures will turn out better....Just due to glare..... :D

Joe

DsrtJeeper
12-22-2004, 08:28 PM
Hmmmmm you take pictures???? I will have to kidnap you next time we wheel..... :D I dont have all dat shiney stuff eric has, so the pictures will turn out better....Just due to glare..... :D

Joe

Trust me; i'm working on dulling the bling. :D

Wind_Danzer
12-23-2004, 06:41 PM

Weren't you at the Draw with us that day? I was riding with Eric taking all the pics. :)

DsrtJeeper
12-23-2004, 07:11 PM
Weren't you at the Draw with us that day? I was riding with Eric taking all the pics. :)

Darn blondes!!! :rolleyes: That was TripleXJ aka Geno. You would have known if Joe was there as he'd be the one making excuses why his Rock Krawler lift couldn't make it up the waterfall. :D ;) Actually; he's a real macho dude with long hair just looking to stuff stray women into his station wagon. He's a playa! :eek: :D

jeepin_in_az
12-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Darn blondes!!! :rolleyes: That was TripleXJ aka Geno. You would have known if Joe was there as he'd be the one making excuses why his Rock Krawler lift couldn't make it up the waterfall. :D ;) Actually; he's a real macho dude with long hair just looking to stuff stray women into his station wagon. He's a playa! :eek: :D

Hair? What hair? :D:D

DsrtJeeper
12-23-2004, 07:24 PM
Hair? What hair? :D:D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You know...that stuff my aluminum reflects off when he's near. :D

Wind_Danzer
12-23-2004, 07:36 PM
LOL, I only have highlights so I'm not even a full blonde. I think I'd be scary as a full blonde. :eek:

FlexyXJ, Triple-XJ... stupid simmilar names. :D Why can't people be unique like me. :p I've got an easy name to remember.

Flexy
12-23-2004, 08:11 PM
LOL, I only have highlights so I'm not even a full blonde. I think I'd be scary as a full blonde. :eek:

FlexyXJ, Triple-XJ... stupid simmilar names. :D Why can't people be unique like me. :p I've got an easy name to remember.

Ahhhh My dear, I have had that name for MANY years now...... Stupid??? That hurts.

Joe

Wind_Danzer
12-24-2004, 05:33 AM
Ahhhh My dear, I have had that name for MANY years now...... Stupid??? That hurts.

It was a joke hense the :D. No harm intended.