PDA

View Full Version : Tire change

mysunnshine
01-15-2012, 01:43 PM
Does anybody have any experience with a shop on the west or central area that can swap a tire for me. I don't have time to change the tire myself this week so I need to take it somewhere unfortunately. What is the normal charge for the shops these days to do that?

jpjeeper95
01-15-2012, 04:20 PM
CycleGear on Cave Creek and Cactus is a great place. The service is great and the prices are fair.

ArizonaXJ
01-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Bikers Bay at 2530 East Bell Rd is good.

mysunnshine
01-25-2012, 06:28 AM
Thanks for the information. Maybe next time I'll go to one of these two and get the tires swapped. I was on a very limited time frame and I gave Westy's Motorsports a call(Glendale&Grand). They said that they could not/did not have time to swap a tire for me that day but could the next. I had a hard time thinking that a 1pm call to them didn't dive them enough time for them to dismount and mount a new tire. I worked on bikes for a long time and that's some quick easy money. I didn't even want them to balance it either. Shoot, the economy is bad enough and they would rather throw away opportunity for income on an easy 8min job. So screw them and I did what I didn't want to do so I swapped the tire myself..... But for next time when I have a bit more time, I'll look into one of the two places listed above-