PDA

View Full Version : Looking for home for rent/connections to some who oes

Hunter
12-15-2004, 08:38 AM
Hello Gang,

Around April, my fiancee and I will be looking for a new place to live. We have a nice aprtment now, but with our kid, we would like to try and find a house. :)

I thought I'd try here first in case anyone has homes, or knows of some one that does and rents.

Either contact here, or call me at work 480-557-7577, What ever works easier.

Thanks,
Best Regards
John k

ChrisK
12-15-2004, 10:10 AM
John.
I just saw that Scott Kruize is now a realtor.

See this thread:

http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?t=6875

Chris

Qman
12-15-2004, 06:30 PM
what part of town are yo looking to move too? any specific needs? i know of a couple houses in my area for Lease.

Hunter
12-15-2004, 06:53 PM
Ok... Here is some more info then. (Thanks for the response!)

I would like to be located with 12-16 miles of my shop (University and 101) and in an area that has a good school (as the little one will be starting next year) We are hoping to get atleast 3B/2bath with a 2 car garage. Size of yards isnt too much of a concern. So far we have seen some houses that would work nicely in the 850-1000.00 range, which is around what we are paying for now. Are lease is up here around April 1st.

Thanks for all the resposnes guys..

Best Regards
John k

AZXJ
12-16-2004, 09:27 AM
John,

There are several houses in my neighborhood for rent.. right around the 900.00 per month range.. Alma school and Base line area south east corner.. Crismon elementry is a great school, my kids go there... I think my land lord has another house in the area that may be avial soon.. I'll ask him..

later
DaveO