PDA

View Full Version : Flagstaff: Anyone know where there might be a good house?

JamesT
11-19-2004, 07:43 AM
Does anyone in Flag know where there might be a good house for sale?
Needs to have 4 bedrooms, a huge garage (maybe partial removed), away from the RR tracks and no HOA.

I will be talking to a real estate agent on Tuesday and would appreciate some other leads.

TIA

Qman
11-19-2004, 08:02 AM
A house in Flag away from the Tracks witha garage is gonna be real expensive. We just developed a subdivision up there 2 years ago off Lake Mary. The Prices are through the roof... a 7000sqft lot $80-90K a house on that same lot is going for 280-300K and they are 4 bedroom 2500sqft houses..
there is a trailer park off Zuni Dr. that you might be able to pick up something for under $150k... my brother and sister have been looking to move up there for the last two years with no luck for a house the size they are looking for.. you Might be able to find something out towards Page or snowbowl or even down in Mountainair.. My inlaws have a house there and a house they bought 18 years ago for $75k is now worthmore than $200Kand aoll he added to the house was newwood floors and a garage....

I guess what i am trying to tell you is there aren't a whole lot of Deals to be had In Flagstaff... I lived up there from 2000 to 2003 and was looking for a house the whole time... then i realizd how *** backwards that town is and moved the hell out.....wait till you have to try and Hire a contractor to do any work for you or have to get across town in a hurry.. there will always be someone driving much slower than the speed limit..the Traffic has gotten a bit better with some of the new roads they are putting and making more than 2 major RR crossing in the road.. it is a Beautiful place to Visit but i would never live up there again.. My wife who grew up there 20years says she hates that town now... we keep a Apt. up there much Cheaper but we also own the Complex. and have Maintenance to take care of it.

Good luck , Give Rick Lopez a call up there he is Prudential Agent and a good Friend of my Families.. i am no sure if he is a commercail agent only but give him a call 928-774-3196.. tell him you were refered by WESCAP commercial services.. AAron Kuhman.. my parents know him better but he always seems to know were the deals are when we are looking for Property up there..

Tom Schenk
11-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Have you looked in Kachina Village?

RickBeer
11-21-2004, 06:58 AM
I have a family member who is a realator I can pass her info if needed :)