PDA

View Full Version : Sunflower Mine Loop TR & pics 11-07-04

katvans
11-08-2004, 07:04 PM
:D Well it started out as a dreary, damp day with a little drizzle but that didn't bother any of us on this trip, just made it a little more interesting.

Kathy & I had a great time, saw some beautiful scenery and Arizona history with all the mines. The trail was just right for us, some slippery rocks, a few tippy spots and no guard rails, well just on the bridge. The rain stopped and didn't start again until we were done airing up.

A big thanks to Bob Lynn and Mike Tarver for putting this trip together and special thanks to Thom and Donna Campbell for leading us and all the info on the mines and rocks. It was great that the Rim Country Four Wheelers joined us and Art did a wonderful job as tailgunner. Don't think anyone broke anything and even the stock jeeps made it without a strap.

I loaded my pictures at the following address: http://community.webshots.com/album/213854802ZuMejX
The rolled Blazer was before the beginning of the trail and the sheriff showed up right after we did. The Blazer was gone when we were done. I loaded a lot of pics and the best ones are towards the end of Thom flexing on a crack.

I hope to do this trail again sometime and especially look forward to wheeling with this group again. Thanks for a great time.

Rich & Kathy
(the creekers) :)

T.C.'S TOY
11-24-2004, 05:43 PM
It Was A Good Run Rich And I Thank You For Having Us Along,that Was The First Chance I Had To Try The New Long Arm And Am Satisfied With It.lets Do It Again And Maybe Some Runs Up This Way As Weve Got Some Good Ones Up Here On The Rim,have A Good Holiday......t.c.