PDA

View Full Version : Golf outing to support apache junction school

azgypsy
02-28-2011, 10:51 AM
HEY ALL YOU GOLFERS OUT THERE I am member of the PTO at my daughter's (Kristen)school(Cactus Canyon middle school). We are needing Hole Sponsers and donated prizes and PLAYERS to help us with funding for the school! Majority of ya all know me,,,,, ITS ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN IN OUR LIVES! We'd love to have you all join us in one way or another! All info on the golf tourney can be e-mailed to you! Its on april 2nd and is $65 per person with lunch after words and includes a prize for $10000 with a hole in one!! also a $1000 prize for a putting contest!! get back at me and i'll send all the info ! thx for your time readin this! 4806715985 dave

lancetkenyon
02-28-2011, 01:17 PM
Send me the info. I usually do about 10 tourneys a year. Not committing, but interested.

Remember this too, it is tax deductable.

azgypsy
02-28-2011, 02:21 PM
WOW!! thx lance,,,, it be great to have ya!! pm me a e-mail address and i'll get the info to ya!!
anybody else? we'd like to have hole sponsers and donors for prizes and even better,,,, some players!!!!

azgypsy
03-02-2011, 12:47 PM
i'M beggin ya all here! help the kids at cactus canyon jr high! were throwin this golf tounement to raise funds for what the kids need in school. last week we donated $650 that pay for much needed books to put in the library. last night we voted to support the band with $400 that they need for a trip that they will go on! this $$$ is raised by the PTO for GREAT causes! i know ya all dont live in the neighborhood but the kids would love ya for your support! we're lookin for any donations of any kind to use as prizes in the tournement, big or small, $$ or items!! my # is listed or leave a note here or PM me. I'll be willing to pick it up and also those that donate if ya wanna make a sign or banner it will be hung proudly by the PTO members on the course!! thx dave 4806715985 or cell # is 480 822 8440

Oceannites
03-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Dave. Good for you supporting your local school. I think its great your involved with PTO.

azgypsy
03-09-2011, 09:24 AM
thx to many sponsers,,,,, i believe thats filled up unless ya wanna share a T-box with another sponser! but we still need players and prize donations! Please help the kids at Cactus Canyon Jr high! thx dave abid