PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Ford F250 super crew fx4

tattinghost
01-22-2011, 07:03 PM
A white 2006 Ford F-250 supercrew Fx4. It has a white campershell on the bed of the truck, also has a Arizona Veteran Liscens plate. The plate number is OSO92, All Four doors have dark tinted windows. On the back window has a 4 wheeler supply sticker, An Amercan Flag sticker, A Infantry sticker, and a Harley Davidson Sticker. On the front of the truck has a blue liscens plate with yellow crossed rifles. This truck was stolen at arrowhead mall. If you see this truck contact the Police ASAP and then Pm Arizonaxj on the board.
Thank you for all your help!!!!!!!!

ArizonaXJ
01-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Still MIA.....thanks for posting this up for me Michael.

Howyadoin
01-24-2011, 05:55 PM
I hate fa.wking thieves...anyway, have any pics? Unfortunately Superdutys are a hot commodity for midnight runs across the border.

85LAREDOCJ7
01-24-2011, 05:59 PM
Yep....any 3/4 ton or 1 ton 4WD with a 30+ gallon fuel tank....

ArizonaXJ
01-24-2011, 06:28 PM
Sorry, No pics since we have a new computer and I haven't extracted all the files off of the old one....

Yep, pretty common run of the mill standard issue Arizona white F250.......

I have decided that this is the last new vehicle I will ever buy.

I'm tired of things getting hit and damaged (and never anyone owning up to it) and things getting stolen.

Saturday morning before way before this happened, I had to hose off egg from my TJ before I went to the unit.

ArizonaXJ
01-31-2011, 03:44 PM
Well, for those of you that have been looking; the search is over........

I received a call that they found the truck down on the Tohono Odam Indian reservation down by the border.....who would have thought????

Now the fun begins on getting it back to the valley and dealing with the insurance company............should be a good time?!?!?!?!?

Oceannites
01-31-2011, 03:56 PM
Sorry to hear the news. Good luck

Cajun
01-31-2011, 05:42 PM
Jim, I don't know if I should be glad or sorry that your truck was found. I guess it will depend on the condition it is in when you get it home. Hope your insurance company treats you right.

My neighbors Chevy truck was stolen last Monday night, it was parked in his driveway. His '64 Chevy custom show van is the King of his garage, so the truck sits outside.

lancetkenyon
01-31-2011, 06:17 PM
When mine was stolen 4 years ago, it was found abandoned on a res too. 28 sets of footprints walking away from it. It was totalled, which I think was better.