PDA

View Full Version : Pay Attention!!

azdesertrhino
09-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Sorry Joe, DELETE ME IF NECESSARY, but i'm hijacking this site!! HA HA Sorry, RANT TIME!!!!, I can't believe the lack of input on the subject of the ORBA membership for John Hunter. I was always taught "TALK IS CHEAP"!! Everybody wants to piss and moan about the "GREENIES" and they are taking our trails, they are being mean to us, wah wah wah. Get up off your dead asses and do something! Take a couple of minutes and throw a couple of bucks to the cause! No, I have not been to meetings, I work tons of hours, I am on 24 hour call most of the time, and what few hours a week I do have I try to get some time with my family, keep my house from falling down around my ears, and in a good week, work a few hours on my Jeep. But I did throw a few bucks to the cause, and I do not mean to offend those that have supported the cause, or if they do not have an extra few bucks, at least made a statement of support!! If no one does anything, Some day y'all be sitting around in your freakin' Jeep shaped walkers pissin' and moanin' how the "BAD GUYS" did us wrong!! TALK IS CHEAP!! When your trails are closed, look at yourselves in the mirror and ask if you were part of the reason from lack of action!!

Joe West
09-02-2004, 08:31 PM
I'm certainly not going to delete anything you are writing just because you posted it in 10 DIFFERENT AREAS!!!

<grin>

This is a well meaning post... I don't care if you cross post.

Joe