PDA

View Full Version : HUGE BBQ BROILER needed !!

azgypsy
08-19-2010, 08:39 PM
Im lookin to borrow a big SMOKER for a wedding party in a back yard and then haul it to schnepps farms for the wedding party! turns out the brides mother was suppose to finance the dinner and she has backed out! and so my close friend is gonna try and just do a cheap BBQ with smoked pork and chickins! With me being a former Ex Chef,,, i offered to help with the cookin! he's from frickin ALABAMA so the recipe outta be pretty dang good! we'll cook it all the day before and heat it all and serve it that afternoon!! it probably needs to be on a trailer already and we'd like to borrow it for oct 8th 9th & 10th! if anybody has one we'd surely be in debt to ya!! thx dave

Toyzukijohn
08-19-2010, 08:51 PM
I think I have just what you need....Very large smoker on trailer.....did some welding work on it for a buddy.......In exchange I get to use it!!

sahara mist
08-19-2010, 08:54 PM
No Dave don't have a smoker but do have a Coleman gas grill mounted on trailer that is about 5.5' long and 20" wide with two thirty LB. tanks.

azgypsy
08-19-2010, 08:55 PM
I think I have just what you need....Very large smoker on trailer.....did some welding work on it for a buddy.......In exchange I get to use it!!

and your in aj wow! thats great,,, can ya call me now?? dave

redneck20
08-19-2010, 09:20 PM
whats a former ex chef?..... wouldnt that mean your currently a chef?

sahara mist
08-19-2010, 09:22 PM
Burnt the food one time:osama::laugh2::mickey:

azgypsy
08-19-2010, 10:29 PM
whats a former ex chef?..... wouldnt that mean your currently a chef?

NOPE ,,,, that would mean i switched to another trade!! i just left the az chefs assoc too!