PDA

View Full Version : here's is something to watch.......

flxy_tj
08-06-2004, 04:29 PM
I figured some people would find this interesting.... I pisses me off since I hate micheal moore... Some the quotes are even from his book. How can it be in someone's intrest to support this guy. :mad: :mad:

http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/moore.htm

weasel_ugs
08-11-2004, 12:16 PM
How can someone have views like this about this country then turn around and use this country for his own profit? Sounds more like he is the hyprocrit! :mad: Don

Diablo
08-11-2004, 12:50 PM
I figured some people would find this interesting.... I pisses me off since I hate micheal moore... Some the quotes are even from his book. How can it be in someone's intrest to support this guy. :mad: :mad:
http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/moore.htm

Thank you for that link. There are folks here at work who actually idolize that insane, lying, sob of an idiot. I'd be a lot harsher, but it's difficult to do so and keep in line with the "family" orientation of this site.

I'll have to go the undertakers site to properly vent... :mad:

Now, I'm pissed off...

BRUZR
08-11-2004, 12:51 PM
I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but Michael Moore has gone WAY beyond simple opinion and poked a sharp stick in the eye of every red blooded American with his comments. He truly disgusts me...

Unfortunately, what my father told me on numerous occasions when I was an opinionated teen is all too true...

"Opinions are like *****holes. Everyone has one. It's just that some stink worse than others..." -Robert E. Dennis

I wonder how much of a media frenzy there would be if this JACKASS, Michael Moore, was found dead with an American Flag tied tightly around his FAT neck...

Diablo
08-11-2004, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=BRUZRs_Daddy]I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but Michael Moore has gone WAY beyond simple opinion and poked a sharp stick in the eye of every red blooded American with his comments. He truly disgusts me...QUOTE]

The problem is Moore dishes out half-truths and out-of-context audio and video clips. He goes so far as to string them together to look like and sound like it's one video/audio clip. In some of his clips, you actually see folks cloths change from frame to frame. When he was confronted about this on his last BS "documentary", which he won an academy award for, his reply was, "the movie is for entertainment purposes only (with the FU smile he's famous for)."

BS! Then why did you accept the academy award for best documentary?!?

The real problem is people actually believe him. He knows this. They are the "dumbest people in the world."

BRUZR
08-11-2004, 01:03 PM
You're absolutely correct, sir...

flxy_tj
08-11-2004, 01:13 PM
I agree with all of you on this one already. I think Micheal Morre should move to Canada if loves it so much up there and hates the American people the way he says he does. No Canada would be to good for him I want him to go to Irag not as a service to the U.S either..........If you know what I mean. :D

Diablo
08-11-2004, 04:15 PM
No Canada would be to good for him I want him to go to Irag not as a service to the U.S either..........If you know what I mean. :D

Target practice for BOTH sides!!!

I wonder if the terrorists are actually grateful he's on their side, or if they're just embarrassed?! :D

weasel_ugs
08-11-2004, 05:06 PM
According to the website a terrorist organization wanted to help him getting his movie distributed.I forgot the name (hazbulla or something like that)but they have killed hundreds of americans! They would probably love him over there. Don

jeepsonly
08-11-2004, 06:27 PM
"The dumbest Canadian is smarter than the smartest American?"

Wow, how did he get to be so popular here again?