PDA

View Full Version : Machine shop

cali
07-29-2010, 10:53 AM
Hi guys. I have a machine shop at my disposal. If you have any parts you need machined let me know. It's not an automotive machine shop so I can't work on engine parts but I can make just about anything else (except axle shafts or parts requiring splines.) I will trade work for whatever you may have that I could use on my Jeep. Just let me know.
I have an '89 yj that is all stock right now. I want to do all the normal stuff that would be done. I am new to the Jeep scene but not the automotive scene. I am located in Benson which is east of Tucson but that probably won't be a problem. If you have drawings you can pm me and we'll set something up.

Thanks!!

taggart_lumpy
07-29-2010, 11:40 AM
this should be nice

Agent454
07-29-2010, 06:28 PM
Hey, going to be in Tucson Monday or Tuesday. What is your turn around. I have a spindle from a D27 axle that needs turned down a little. Just a couple thou off the back.

cali
07-30-2010, 08:52 AM
I can do it after 4:30 any weekday and almost anytime on the weekends. If its not too difficult I can probably turn it while you wait.

Toyzukijohn
07-31-2010, 03:11 AM
Can you copy a motor-to-tranny adapter? aluminum just need the bell housing pattern rotated? Willing to trade Tube work, custom bumpers, skid plates.....etc.

cali
08-02-2010, 04:16 PM
As long as you have either the parts with the hole patterns or a drawing telling me where they are, then absolutely! Just let me know what you need!