PDA

View Full Version : Jawbreaker Trail

Sandee McCullen
07-02-2004, 10:18 PM
NOTICE:
I've received numerous calls and/or emails over the past couple of days regarding Jawbreaker.............. Somewhere the rumor is out that Jawbreaker is open.

It is NOT OPEN............ It is still under appeal in D.C. I tried tracing it's status when I was back there last week but these things evidently get "buried" because I couldn't find anyone that knows anything about it. I'll send a written request when I return to town on the 11th.

PLEASE DO NOT TRAVERSE THIS TRAIL UNTIL WE HEAR SOMETHING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. Even if the sign is gone................. It's CLOSED.

If we traverse this trail with the excuse "there wasn't any sign" you can bet your back sides the environmentalists will use it against us. You've all been honorable and patient so far......... Shouldn't be much longer.

If this trail is being used again most likely it's by those that have not been involved from the beginning and if the sign is down they have no way to know the status of this trail. YOUR help in passing the word would be appreciated.

THANKS, Sandee

Y2K-XJ
07-05-2004, 11:34 AM
Maybe someone should go out and put up a sign?