PDA

View Full Version : New To the Board

Bumpy
06-28-2004, 05:19 PM
Hi all...I'm new to this board. Just wanted to say hello & look forward to meeting some people on the trails soon. I unfortunately don't have my Jeep right now, but it should be in my hands within a couple of weeks. I used to own a '98 TJ with a 4.5" RE lift, 1" BL, 1" MM riding on 33x12.5 MT/Rs. I haven't gone off-roading in about 1 1/2 - 2 years & look forward to getting back into it. Paragon in PA was my off-roading home when I lived back east. I'll start off as a nuby again, but it will be fun just the same. :)

Hackle
06-28-2004, 06:20 PM
First off Welcome!
Second you will be on trails like you have never seen before coming from PA.
No more mud but huge rocks. Welcome to the group.
Jim F.

Bumpy
06-28-2004, 07:33 PM
First off Welcome!
Second you will be on trails like you have never seen before coming from PA.
No more mud but huge rocks. Welcome to the group.
Jim F.

Thanks. My teacher right now is Mr. LaFrance. He told me that this board was back up & running.

Flexy
06-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Thanks. My teacher right now is Mr. LaFrance. He told me that this board was back up & running.

Welcome!!!! Its alwasy good to have new AZVJC people who want to wheel!!! Look fwd to seenig you on the trails.....

Flexy

AZJeepdad
06-29-2004, 05:08 AM

Oh no, I've been found :D Welcome to out humble little "Non club"

Tom

azdesertrhino
06-29-2004, 07:27 AM
Welcome aboard! You've found a great "non-club" as Tom put it. Great bunch of guys & gals that are always willing to help a fellow Jeeper!

Have a great one! :D

JamesT
06-29-2004, 07:30 AM
Welcome.....
&
WOW. I didn't know Tom had friends with such nice toys :p

'04 AEV Solar Yellow Hemi Rubicon...
I want to see.....

jeep4offrd
06-29-2004, 11:14 AM
A hemi rubicon. :eek: I want to see too. We need to talk. Welcome aboard.
Bruce

Bumpy
06-29-2004, 03:14 PM
I want to see.....

Crossing my fingers...I should be going to pick it up the weekend of the 10th if everything goes as scheduled. I've been waiting since last September when I ordered it :rolleyes:

AZJeepdad
06-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Welcome.....
&
WOW. I didn't know Tom had friends with such nice toys :p

LOL, he's a STUDENT of mine :p He fits right in around here being and engineer in his first life and and automotive student second time around :eek:

Tom