PDA

View Full Version : Craiglist find $1700. 1973 Waggy

HvyHau8272
05-01-2010, 04:49 PM
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/1719571409.html

It is not mine nore do I know the seller I just found it on CL.

1973 Jeep Wagoneer with Ice Cold A/C Today Only - Must Sell - $1700 (N. Scottsdale)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-01, 10:48AM MST
Reply to: sale-fuh9v-1719571409@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need the cash.....today only offer!

1973 Jeep Wagoneer in good condition, runs and drives very, very well, cold A/C, 360 V8, automatic trans, 144000 miles, clear title, body is very solid and the frame is very solid, all emblems intact, typical Arizona vehicle.

4x4 system works as it should and as you will see below I have tried to make sure it is as mechanically sound as possible.

Dog gate and Yakima Rack not included (Can be included for additional cost), will include a bolt on 2" hitch receiver. Manual, Spare Tire, and Jack are all with the Jeep.

All lights and gauges work, power tailgate works, has a working stereo, windows roll up and down, new parts and work as follows:

Brake Master Cylinder

All Freeze Plugs

A/C converted and charged, blows ice cold

New A/C hose

New Fuel Pump

Carb Rebuilt

New Plugs and Wires

New Air Intake

New Breather

Almost New Battery

New Side Mirrors

The bad...keep in mind that the Jeep is 37 years old:

The windshield has a crack, all other glass is good.

The interior needs TLC, roof liner is decent, seats need covering, dash of course has cracks.

Call or Text 480-316-5178 Jeep can be seen in N. Scottsdale, more photos available upon request.

wrangler cj xj tj cherokee fj landcruiser rover baja offroad 4x4 grand

stevekim7d2
05-02-2010, 09:17 AM
Must have been sold...........