PDA

View Full Version : Environmental 4-Wheeler of the Year Nominee

Sandee McCullen
05-19-2004, 01:08 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT.................

Our friend and fellow wheeler......... Jim Florence (Hackle) has been voted the Environmental 4-Wheeler of the Year by the ASA4WDC. This nomination goes to United Four Wheel Drive Association for recognition.

I was the United Environmental Four-Wheeler of the Year last year and am very honored to present Jim as Arizona's Honoree for this year. He has been active in organized 4-wheeling more years than he probably wants to admit to and this past year has seen the necessity to join the "Political" ranks to help save our trails and lands. His unselfish dedication to our sport is many times a thankless endeavor but without him we wouldn't be in a position of "winning".

The United Annual meeting is in Harrisburg PA, July 7-11........

Devil Man
05-19-2004, 07:18 AM
good job (Hackle) :D keep it up :D

k7mto
05-19-2004, 03:19 PM
Congratulations, Jim. It takes a true leader to step up the way you have.

Matt
k7mto

jeepsonly
05-19-2004, 06:22 PM
Wohoo! Congrats Jim. I believe Jim has been to every land use meeting and trail cleanup I've ever been to and he's certainly always out there trying to get people to help out (recently buying pig pads in bulk so the rest of us could buy a few at a time).

jeep4offrd
05-19-2004, 06:42 PM
I cant think of a more deserving person. Keep fighting the fight. I'm with you.
Bruce

DustDweller
05-19-2004, 08:13 PM
congrats to Jim!

RickBeer
05-19-2004, 10:15 PM
Hats off To Jim aka Hackle most people dont realize what a impact he is doing for all of us the time alone his effort his dedication some day I would like to step up to the plate & bat

roger
05-20-2004, 10:09 AM
Way to go, Jim! You definitely deserve the recognition.

-Roger

DsrtJeeper
05-20-2004, 11:19 AM
Congrats Jim. Well deserved.

Hackle
05-20-2004, 03:25 PM
Thanks for all the comments everyone. It is nice to be put up for the award and to see the comments like these. Makes it all worth the effort when you see people that also help out a lot. Thanks again to everyone.
Jim F.

skruize
05-31-2004, 10:25 PM
Way to go Jim!

Flexy
05-31-2004, 10:57 PM
Thanks for all the comments everyone. It is nice to be put up for the award and to see the comments like these. Makes it all worth the effort when you see people that also help out a lot. Thanks again to everyone.
Jim F.

QUOTE BY WILLIAM HUNG..."You da man steve!!! You bang, you bang!!!" :D

Sandee McCullen
08-14-2004, 10:10 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT.................

Our friend and fellow wheeler......... Jim Florence (Hackle) has been voted the Environmental 4-Wheeler of the Year by the ASA4WDC. This nomination goes to United Four Wheel Drive Association for recognition.

I was the United Environmental Four-Wheeler of the Year last year and am very honored to present Jim as Arizona's Honoree for this year. He has been active in organized 4-wheeling more years than he probably wants to admit to and this past year has seen the necessity to join the "Political" ranks to help save our trails and lands. His unselfish dedication to our sport is many times a thankless endeavor but without him we wouldn't be in a position of "winning".

The United Annual meeting is in Harrisburg PA, July 7-11........

NEWS RELEASE !!!!

Wanted to let everyone know as well as CONGRATULATE Jim Florence (Hackle) on his Recognition Award from United. Out of 15 nominees from across the US and New Zealand, Jim was voted "FIRST RUNNER UP" as United Environmental 4-Wheeler of the Year. He was tied in the first vote with an active wheeler from Colorado. Poor President had the dubious honor of "breaking the tie"..........

I was very proud to accept this award for Jim in his name........... I hope you all take a minute and reflect on those special friends that do so much to support our sport!!!

Again............. CONGRATULATIONS Jim!!

flxy_tj
08-15-2004, 03:07 AM
Congrats Jim ....... We will see you out there wheeling then we will really celebrate..... :D :D :D

Antman
08-15-2004, 09:25 AM
Congratulations Jim. Keep up the good work. :D

1BLKJP
08-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Hackle, you are the man.