PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam: Vet or just knew someone, you might want to see this

SavageSun4x4
01-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Sit down, grab a box of kleenex, this is NOT easy if you have strong ties...I did not last long enough to even finish a cup of coffee.

The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall in Washington DC honors the fallen of the Vietnam War. Relatives and friends leave letters, poems, and photographs there and on this web site named The Virtual Wall ®. We bring the Vietnam Veterans Memorial to your home.

The Memorial Pages:
By Wall Panel
By State & City
By Last Name
By Military Unit
Send Us A Photo
Height of Valor
Faces Of Freedom
MIA Status
About The Wall
About Us
Who We Are
Links FAQs

New Format 11/11/09
The Virtual Wall
Contact Us Copyright© 1997-2010 www.VirtualWall.org, Ltd ®(TM) 1/3/2010

NVRSTUKTJ
01-22-2010, 12:17 PM
thanx, Don

Antman
01-22-2010, 02:57 PM
Thanks Don, but a friend already sent that to me. I was surprised
at how many friends I had on there. Also nice to find out how some
passed.

HvyHau8272
01-22-2010, 05:09 PM
WOW, Thanks for the link.

Tirith
01-23-2010, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the link. I wore Charles G. Huston's bracelet from 1989 until it finally wore through and broke in two just a couple of years ago. I keep meaning to send the bracelet to his family, but I'm not sure how they would respond.

When mine broke, my mother gave me hers. Funny thing is, I never knew she had one too. She apparently got it to show her support while my father was over there in '68, and had since kept it in her jewelry box until she found out mine broke.

And WTH? We have a smilies list with a French Flag, a sombrero, and a sultan, but no smiley saluting the American Flag? :beta1: