PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to Adopt a Pet?

Number 7
12-15-2009, 12:42 PM
Boy, this is a heart-breaker for me, but if you're interested in adopting a pet you might want to give these guys a look:

http://www.anthempets.com/adopt.html

Lots of abandonments and owner surrenders, made me cry.

d =*(

Digger
12-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Hate break your heart even more... but, it's like this all over the country. I was at the shelter on 8th street in Mesa today, dropped off a couple big bags of towels for the animals to sleep on...and of course I go and visit with them for a bit. I want to take 1 home every time I drop donations off at the shelter. Today there was this sweet dog, figure it to be chi-jack mix, not my type of dog but I fell in love with the little girl. they have to hold her for 4 more days.... I'm sure to fall for a few more dogs by then...

Fire Ball
12-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Go to the shelter durring E days. Nothing warms your heart like dozens of dogs being put down. Crap I need a bigger house :(, so many dogs, so litle space (and time )

Digger
12-15-2009, 09:38 PM
I don't need to see sad puppy faces on e-day. That would surely be hard.
I think my hearts about to be broken by Digger B. Trouble.... her breathing has been labored for the past 2 hours. Can on sudden, also noticed her having a bit of trouble on our late after noon walk.

Fire Ball
12-16-2009, 07:44 AM
If this is truely Diggers time, rest well in knowing she had a great life with a wonderful pack. If there is anything you need, let me know :(

Digger
12-16-2009, 03:33 PM
gave her an ecotrin (baby asprin) last night and she's doing ok today..... friggin longest day at work I can remember..couldn't wait to get home.... my christmas present...:)... a little more time with my bestest ever friend Digger B. Trouble:):):):):)