PDA

View Full Version : F&R axles

Red04X
12-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Posting for a friend. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/1508157473.html

I have 2 axles from a project Jeep that I have no need for. I just don't have the time for projects these days. I held on to them for about 5 years because I invested so much money in them, but they need to find a home.

These were on the Jeep for about 500 miles before I decided to take the project down to the frame and it never was resurrected. All of the parts were brand new when the axles went together. There's some rust on 'em from stitting in the elements but they are all new inside. A little bead blasting and paint could save you thousands. 5 on 5 bolt pattern. Perches set up to bolt in to a YJ with a spring-over-axle lift. The Air lockers have never been engaged, but will likely need the seals looked at since they sat so long. I am pretty sure the gears are 4:56, but not 100%. They are full width axles so they widen the wheelbase for better stability.

Please call 480.703.9492. I cannot receive emails from craigslist due to a spam filter.

Front:

Dana 44
Disc brakes
ARB air locker ( never engaged )
Warn Hubs with hub fuses installed
High steering arm

Rear:

Ford 9" 31 Spline
High pinion Currie 3rd member
Disc brakes
ARB air locker ( never engaged )

Asking $2500 for the rear and $1500 for the front. $3700 takes the pair.