PDA

View Full Version : Welcome a new Jeeper !!

blackeyedt
04-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Just wanted to send a brief memo out to the group to ask that we all welcome a new Jeeper to the Group ! His name is Anthony and he will be joining the Club sometime this weekend when he comes down off Cloud Nine and logs into his computer! This young man went out Today with his family and bought himself a New TJ "X". (Remember your first new car?)

He, like both of my sons, recently earned his Eagle Scout Rank, is an Honor Student in School and has worked very hard to earn his new Jeep! I look forward to watching him with his new Jeep.. When he rolled into my driveway this afternoon, with 12 miles on the odometer, I asked him if he was ready to get it dirty yet... His reply was, "Let's go !"

I just wanted to tell you all about this young man coming into our little group. I'm sure that when some of you get to know him, you will be very happy to have him on the trail with you.. I'm very proud of Anthony, Does it show ??

Bob J

joe johnson
04-28-2004, 01:34 PM
sounds like quite an over acheiver.
He should fit in just well with me and my dental friends. (dentists) what a bunch of nerds ;)

1BLKJP
04-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Well congratulations to the kid Bob. A Jeep is a perfect reward to himself for the accomplishments that he has garnered.

blackeyedt
04-28-2004, 06:29 PM
Thanks, He is a good kid.. I guess I have been blessed to have quite a few good kids like this in my life....We always hear about the problems, however, if you think about it, there are a lot of really great kids coming along behind us...We need to support and encourage them !! Thanks again, Bob J