PDA

View Full Version : Riddle

Fire Ball
12-12-2009, 02:33 PM
What's blonde, has 4 legs and just pissed all over my center channel speaker and TV stand?

ohiotj
12-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Not me, I have not pissed there in over a month.

Fire Ball
12-12-2009, 02:59 PM
here he is.

Going to a rescue on Monday :(

Needs a ton of medical attention and too much $$$ he was abandoned and stray. He will have a great life now, I talked to the foster family and they are fully aware of his needs. The daughter in the house is a nurse too.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k57/jetdriver_phx/chance1.jpg

David C
12-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Dude, that's a really tough one. It's not like we're a bunch of rocket scientists, here! Let me think through this a couple times...I might have to cheat and 'google' it...at least it's multiple choice so I could just guess...:D

David C
12-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Now that I see the pic, how could you stay mad at a such a beautiful dog?

katvans
12-12-2009, 03:56 PM
I just looked at the poll and only one person got it right. Good looking puppy, they also like to chew.

ademster
12-12-2009, 04:25 PM
thanks for posting a pic Bill

Saturday morning Bill and I were out in front yard, he strolls up nasty shock collar wrapped tight, ears in real BAD BAD shape, dripping.. he has bad ear infections both ears...
bad hips, very skinny!!! we took him in for a week then we took him to the vet... bad news all around so we both decided it would be best for him to go to a family that can take good care of him!!!!!

Fire Ball
12-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Adam and his neighbor were cleaning his ears and caring for him a couple days. When I took him in to the vet and we got deep down and cleaned out the blood clots and stuff, he was bleeding and on the verge of permanent hearing loss.

The smell was horrible and his breath still smells from being fed shi* dog food and his coat is coarse and not in good shape at all.

The rescue group that is taking him will assume the medical bills and he is gonna be on his way to a MUCH better life.

OH, and David, I NEVER get mad at my dogs. They just do what dogs do until we teach them something else :)

Here are some pictures after a week of treatment, they are much better than they were last Saturday.

You can see there are even sores on the pinna and fluid still dripping from the outer ear.

I would hunt down the original owner but the way people view animal cruelty, they would probably get a slap on the wrist and the dog back :(

Anyone who has ever had an ear infection can imagine how much pain this guy is in :( :(

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k57/jetdriver_phx/DSC02750.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k57/jetdriver_phx/DSC02751.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k57/jetdriver_phx/DSC02753.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k57/jetdriver_phx/DSC02755.jpg

ademster
12-12-2009, 07:12 PM
it was horrible... take these pictures and multiply the nastiness X1000 the whole inside his ears were dripping wet, and NASTY

Digger
12-13-2009, 08:21 AM
Bad case of ear mites, for sure. Glad to hear he's on the road to a better life....... and now folks, I too have a story.......

Digger
12-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Well .... I know of this pup that looks like a cross between Digger B. Trouble and Rilee the Weed. She is a rescue, was found abondoned, alone to die in a forclosed home. She is 3 months old and was found about skin and bones with a gash on head that required stitches........ hummmm..... couldn't get her off my mind all day yesterday on the Cherry Creek run....... hummmm??? what to do??? Digger I believe started on her...beginning of the end stage of life yesterday...she refused to leave the house and join us on the run...first time for that...was worried about her all day, couldn't wait to get home and see if she's ok.... I departed from the run about mid-way and headed home.... lol...told the group ... I was scared to drive in the mud... lol..
Got home and old Digger was fast asleep, waiting inside the front door...
So, what to do??? Hopefully when I calll about pup again this morning... someone else has adopted her....Even though, Digger B. Trouble would love to have a new puppy around the house, she has always loved new puppies:)
....what to do? ......:angel:

Fire Ball
12-13-2009, 11:46 AM
Hope your little puppy is doing ok :(

Are you saying you would like to have a sweet golden in your home :)

Digger
12-13-2009, 03:15 PM
no golden. :)

but.... I'm going over to look at that pup. she's the spitting image of Rilee the Weed at that age, ..thought the pup was gone cause I didn't hear back from the person that is the foster, but she just called and said the pup is still available. I'm taking Digger over with me to have a look see.
I must be half nuts... well I know I'm half nuts.... guess I'm going for the full blow coo-coo

Fire Ball
12-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Chance is going away tomorrow. Sounds like they already have a forever home and I couldn't be happier.

The guy is a doctor and his wife works out of the house. They live on a large lot and already have a 5 year old Golden for him to be with. Someone will always be there with him. They also take their dogs traveling with them. Sounds perfect. :)

Gonna miss the little guy :(

Digger
12-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Good news for the Golden!!!
The pup I went to look at... turns out to be a male. Geeezzzzz, the fosters showed me the papers from the vet, says female... lol, as the guy was still holden pup I pointed and said well that aint no thumb.. lol...

Fire Ball
12-13-2009, 09:32 PM
More useful than a thumb :D

Digger
12-14-2009, 03:38 PM
hey FireBall, I'm sending a AZVJ member your way, he's looking to get his dog a friend. His dog is real nice dog, Blue Heeler. I figured you can help him find his dog a bud from the shelter you help out with.