PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Flatbed trailer

lancetkenyon
11-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Some ****ing lowlife thief stole my trailer today between 1PM and 3:30PM. It had a large black toolbox on the front, with ALL my spare parts, fluids, chains, binders, spare tire, battery charger, etc. Shoot these ******* on site if you see them. License plate # N-70137 My cell # 602-55 eight-250 eight.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn47/lancetkenyon/Pyeatt%20Draw%207%2026%2008/PyeattDraw002.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn47/lancetkenyon/Pyeatt%20Draw%207%2026%2008/PyeattDraw003.jpg

ob1jeeper
11-23-2009, 06:12 PM
"Defensive device" prepped & ready for appropriate use...:skull:

Will definately keep an eye out for it...:stooge_larry:

"YEEP"
11-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Lance were did they take it from? i will keep a look out, my trailer was stolen last year so i feel your pain and anger.

Doc in AZ
11-23-2009, 06:17 PM
that sucks sooooo bad. and the crappy thing is that it's so easy to just paint it, call it a home built and get a new VIN.

as the economic climate continues to drop there will be more and more of this pillaging.

My Green Jeep
11-23-2009, 06:18 PM
holy chit Lance... sorry to hear that but we will keep an eye out for it!

blazerv10
11-23-2009, 06:19 PM
That sucks lance will keep an eye out

lancetkenyon
11-23-2009, 06:19 PM
Stolen from 83rd and Olive area. Vin # is 4ZESH162041173710 2004 Load Trail. 4 brand new 225-75-15s on it. They cut the lock on the hitch.

djui5
11-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Wow that sucks Lance. I'll keep an eye out for it.

JeepTJ98
11-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Mother ****ers... Letting Kelli know to keep a look out... sorry man.. I can't wait to get home and catch someone :kenny:

CD97TJ
11-23-2009, 06:28 PM
That sucks. I try to always lock mine up too. What kind of lock did they cut through?

Digger
11-23-2009, 06:36 PM
I'll keep an eye on out too. Humm, could be a new landscaper who needed a bigger trailer to haul with???? Well, at least they didn't get the jeep too.

lancetkenyon
11-23-2009, 06:37 PM
My trailer has a hole drilled through the hitch that when locked, does not let the slide open and it will not go onto the 2" ball. It was a long style Master lock through the hole.

AZG23
11-23-2009, 06:41 PM
bummer bro...will keep an eye out for it.

CD97TJ
11-23-2009, 06:44 PM
My trailer has a hole drilled through the hitch that when locked, does not let the slide open and it will not go onto the 2" ball. It was a long style Master lock through the hole.

That sounds like how I lock mine.
Sorry Lance.. Good Luck.. I will be looking.

macinyart
11-23-2009, 08:17 PM
This sucks. Hope you get it back. Bummer.

terron gregg
11-23-2009, 08:29 PM
dam feel your pain is it covered on your homeowners??

lancetkenyon
11-23-2009, 08:35 PM
I will call my insurance guy tomorrow. I didn't find out it was gone until about 7PM. First thing I did was come post up here.

azcharlie
11-23-2009, 09:14 PM
**** thieves, Lance I hope your insurance co. will cover it and you get a new trailer out it.

HvyHau8272
11-23-2009, 09:29 PM
That Sucks!! Will keep an eye out for it.

lancetkenyon
11-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Cops just got here, only took 3.5 hrs. Not too bad for a non-emergency. I doubt I will ever see it again though. I am really pissed about all the stuff in the tool box. Locked tool box, bolted to the trailer.

mingoglia
11-23-2009, 10:00 PM
Dude, sorry to hear that. ****ers. Makes me want to put lojack in a trailer and bait it somewhere.

Doc in AZ
11-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Cops just got here, only took 3.5 hrs. Not too bad for a non-emergency. I doubt I will ever see it again though. I am really pissed about all the stuff in the tool box. Locked tool box, bolted to the trailer.

at least the cops showed up... when they tried to steal my truck last time the cops wouldn't even come out. they said they would call and take a report and nothing more. 6 hours later i called to see what happened - why i got no call. they claimed they tried to call and got no answer, but never left a message....

djui5
11-23-2009, 10:17 PM

I use this one:

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200317204_200317204

rimjeep
11-24-2009, 02:34 AM
that sucks,im on the road all day,i will keep an eye out on the east side.....

Joe West
11-24-2009, 05:27 AM
Lance,

if homeowners will cover it, they will likely cover the items in the tool box. Make a list of what was there. Sorry to hear about the loss I'll keep eye out on this end of town.

xplodn
11-24-2009, 05:37 AM
The really sucks. Sorry to hear it. Might be time for a surveillance camera setup..... the $500 Costco ones work well.

RokNRich
11-24-2009, 05:38 AM
That really blows Lance, I'll keep an eye out for sure.........,,,,,

I use this one:

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200317204_200317204

Do you think that is going to stop anyone ? I've heard of trailers being stolen with coupler locks, wheel locks, and chained to a concrete slab. Thieves will steal it almost no matter what............

xplodn
11-24-2009, 05:46 AM
Solution:
http://www.defensereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/Ripsaw_MS1_Minigun_1.jpg

SavageSun4x4
11-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Lance sorry to hear of the theft...and I can feel your pain. I had my 28' custom built box trailer stolen. It was a rolling shop and also held my Jeep.

But like the dumb crooks they were they failed to figure out that my Jeep was not in it at the time and I had not moved my shop into it...all they got was empty trailer.

This was a very large 12' tall completely enclosed trailer. It was not light by any means and I had it set up for a 2 1/2" 10k ball. Tongue weight was about 500 lbs IIRC.

In talking with the cops who investigated he asked me who did I know that would steal it? I said no one and he said: 'I would bet my badge this is someone you know or someone who knows you'...he was right!!!!!! It was a guy who knew me, my Jeep and shop.

He told me that its rare that a trailer is stolen that the owner does not know who stole it, they are either in their circle of friends or someone who knows YOU.

Look close, I would bet $ you know the guy(s) who took it or someone who knows you well.

Again, sorry to hear...

Number 7
11-24-2009, 07:56 AM
Bummer dude, I hope those A-holes get busted. George:skull:

Antman
11-24-2009, 08:10 AM
Sorry to hear Lance. They wanted it bad if you had it locked up.

My trailer has a job box bolted to the floor with tools and parts

in it. I also have a hitch lock and a 20 foot log chain attached to

the trailer and the other end is attached to a 60 foot pine tree.

If they want it, they will get it.

zjfabn
11-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Sucks to here Lance. I had a Tandem Carson stolen 3 years ago. I had the same lock as you plus a wheel lock. They left a trail of rubber for a half mile. Never heard from again.
Unfortunately this was one of the best and worst tools ever made,

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo199/sweeeddd/DM_MakitaBGA452.jpg

Allen
11-24-2009, 10:03 AM
Sorry to hear Lance. Almost none of these are ever recovered. By now it's a home built in Texas on craigslist!

You guys with trailers should take a plasma cutter and put your name in the frame rail!

rinkrat76
11-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Sorry brotha,
I will keep an eye out for you as well

don_tlr
11-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Sorry to hear Lance. Almost none of these are ever recovered. By now it's a home built in Texas on craigslist!

You guys with trailers should take a plasma cutter and put your name in the frame rail!

Good idea but someone will just fill it in with weld and no one will be the wiser.

Huck
11-24-2009, 05:04 PM
Partial hyjack Lance, (you already got a response from me on another board):

A guy I work with was woken up by his wife due to there being a break-in at his house last weekend. He grabbed his shotgun filled with double 00, walked to the front door and saw the flashlight shining through the window. He stated "Identify yourself, I am armed and my weapon is aimed at you". The person shining the light in the door identified themselve as Phoenix PD.

It turns out that his Ranger sideXside was found a few miles away and they were trying to find out if it was stolen. It was..... The thieves had stolen a trailer and then pushed his Ranger out of the driveway and tried to get it started. They couldn't get it started or up on the trailer. They ended up strapping the stolen Ranger to the stolen trailer and pulling that behind their pickup. Phoenix PD saw that contraption getting pulled down the road at 2AM and pulled them over.

The moral of the story is thieves aren't too smart and if they want something they will do anything to get it. I do hope you get your trailer back & the thieves prove to be as STOOPID as the ones who stole my buddy's ranger.

knockonit
11-24-2009, 05:49 PM
I see a new modernized perfect type trailer in your future, sorry for the heist, thievry is one thing that I hate, a violation that one has trouble getting over quickly,
But I'm guessing once the paperwork and arguing with the insurance joint is thru, the new puchase will help diminish the anguish.
good luck with it.
And yeah, its already got a new plate, and landscape cage on it, and hard at work somewhere. or it was the get home trailer for Mexico.

djui5
11-24-2009, 06:15 PM
Do you think that is going to stop anyone?

No, but it'll sure make it difficult.

lancetkenyon
11-24-2009, 08:55 PM
I talked to my insurance agent today, sounds like the trailer is covered, and my homeowner's will cover the box and tools. My neighbor 4 houses down said a red pickup with 2 Mexican's drove by his house 4 times looking in his open garage between 10 AM and noon. My trailer was stolen between 1PM and 3:30PM. I am betting this was the culprit. I drove around today in the surrounding neighborhoods looking for a red pickup, and peeking through RV fences while creeping. No luck yet.

Allen
11-24-2009, 09:04 PM
If we see any red trucks with two mexicans and a flatbed you want us to "git'em"?

lancetkenyon
11-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Yes.....yes I do.

xplodn
11-25-2009, 05:24 AM
Why am I not shocked at the description of the "Characters" in your neighborhood. Not saying that all Hispanic males driving around suspiciously in trucks are bad, but we do have large amounts of crime from that demographic. Ill second that it either has a landscaping cage or tons of crap headed to mexico on it now, in tow behidn the typical Toyota truck.

At least they cover you and will cover all your stuff in the box. Didn't I leave some stuff in there, sure I did.

sjkimmel99
11-25-2009, 06:01 AM
somewhat off topic, the AZ Attorney General has a web site that will let you check a plate or VIN to see if it's been reported stolen.

http://theftaz.azag.gov/

They get info from various agencies but say the listing is not 100% coverage but if you were to see a strange car parked in the neighborhood or a trailer (for instance.) Running N70137 shows that it's been reported stolen.

dragon_bear
11-25-2009, 09:06 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss, mine got towed out of the apartment complex I lived in becouse the winch the managed the place hated us white people. Now my trailer sits behind my fence with my truck on it. I do agree with one of the other posts, we need to mark our trailers somehow so everyone knows it is ours. At least you get a new trailer!!!

biggins
11-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Bullsh** I hate theves.. I will keep a look out for it... I would have no remorse taking them FU**ERS out...

joedokes28
11-28-2009, 07:29 AM
In talking with the cops who investigated he asked me who did I know that would steal it? I said no one and he said: 'I would bet my badge this is someone you know or someone who knows you'...he was right!!!!!! It was a guy who knew me, my Jeep and shop.

He told me that its rare that a trailer is stolen that the owner does not know who stole it, they are either in their circle of friends or someone who knows YOU.

Look close, I would bet $ you know the guy(s) who took it or someone who knows you well.

Lance,
I stole your trailer.

Digger
11-28-2009, 07:42 AM
In reading this thread, I realize there is some type of lock on trailers that keep the wheels from turning, right? I didn't know about such lock, er.. guess I never knew anyone who used this. SO, last month I was at a gas station on McDowell and like 80th street, and saw someone pulling a trailer down McDowell with smoke pouring out from the dragging wheels and making a heck of noise.. I figured the wheel bearings or something froze up.... in reality some bold*** sucker was running off with a freshly theived trailer???? In broad daylight???

Huck
11-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Lance,
I stole your trailer.

Now I know who to call when I see a classic 'stang pulling a trailer with your heep on it.

Still bums me out that someone snagged your trailer Lance. Its not like you have a need for it....

joedokes28
11-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Now I know who to call when I see a classic 'stang pulling a trailer with your heep on it.

Still bums me out that someone snagged your trailer Lance. Its not like you have a need for it....

Good one, but I'm using the GF's Toyota Corolla to pull the Jeep and the Stang on my new (Lance's old :) ) trailer.

:mickey:

HeepXL
12-09-2009, 12:56 PM
In reading this thread, I realize there is some type of lock on trailers that keep the wheels from turning, right? I didn't know about such lock, er.. guess I never knew anyone who used this. SO, last month I was at a gas station on McDowell and like 80th street, and saw someone pulling a trailer down McDowell with smoke pouring out from the dragging wheels and making a heck of noise.. I figured the wheel bearings or something froze up.... in reality some bold*** sucker was running off with a freshly theived trailer???? In broad daylight???

Someone a few years ago told me a story about a guy who used an air raid siren mounted on his roof to secure his rig and trailer...

He parked his rig and trailer on a cement slab behind his RV gate. Mounted to the slab under both the rig and trailer was some sort of pressure activated switch. He would crawl under his trailer and attach a very thin cable from one axle to the switch. Same with his rig. If either was moved more than a few feet it would activate the switch and turn on his siren, thus waking up and alerting all his neighbors that someone was messing with his things. His theory was that potential thieves wouldn't be looking underneath a trailer...

No clue if the story was true... However, I've always liked the idea, and it's a good excuse to have an air raid siren!

highjeeps
12-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Probably not your's, but what caught my attention is this trailer was not sporting a licence plate. I drove by it slowly to look it over and it looked a lot like your's in the picture (did not have my camera to take a pic and it was gone the next time I went by). I wrote down the license plate of the tow vehicle if you want to pursue further. I know its a long shot but its something if you haven't had any leads in a while.

azbootcamp
12-09-2009, 08:29 PM
i am mexican! i am brown!! so i must of stole it!! wow soem people here are as stupid as folks over on the pirate board.....you can lynch me on your next big run but might have to drill holes in 40 of you first!

85LAREDOCJ7
12-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Sounds like he's stating the facts.....how would you describe two hispanic gentlemen in a red truck?

85LAREDOCJ7
12-09-2009, 08:44 PM
!st Amendment....Ratified 12/15/1791....freedom of speech.....cannot be taken away no matter how much somebody doesn't like it. Thats the facts Jack :argue:

Just what I look forward to reading on the jeep site.....threats on the runs...

85LAREDOCJ7
12-09-2009, 08:46 PM
You said that your are "mexican" right?? I think he described the two gentlemen in the truck as mexican right?

Just trying to understand whats going on here?

85LAREDOCJ7
12-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Can somebody please educate me??:patriot:

lancetkenyon
12-10-2009, 07:20 AM
i am mexican! i am brown!! so i must of stole it!! wow soem people here are as stupid as folks over on the pirate board.....you can lynch me on your next big run but might have to drill holes in 40 of you first!

Probably get a verbal thrashing for this.....but........

Don't like it? Sorry....OK....not at all. A different neighbor CONFIRMED it was a red 2WD Chevy extra cab early 2000s with 2 hispanic males that pulled my trailer away. Said he didn't think anything about it at first, then as they drove by, he recognized my trailer. He is a Mexican too, and a stand up guy. He is a landscaper.

And if it was about the landscaper comments, a friend of mine here on the board, AZCharlie, is a white guy who owns and works hard as a landscaper.

Nothing racial here, just the facts. If it was some white ******* ******* who stole it, I would say that too. There was no derogatory comments towards race here, just about a ****ing thief. Doesn't matter what color you are, if you are a thief, you are an *******. Hell, I am dark skinned too, especially when I work outside a lot. Has nothing to do with color of skin.

And you are right, some people here are as stupid as some on Pirate, and they make it known with thier comments typed behind the safety of a computer screen.

I don't mean to sound too much like a dick, but these are facts. Would you recognize a white person in a vehicle? How about a black person? Or another Mexican? Asian? Midget? Female? American Indian? Arabic? Beautiful? Ugly as sin? Thought so.

As for stealing my trailer and admitting it....did you steal it? If not, don't play the race card and guilt trip on me.

Flame on. Report away.

Dannyboy
12-10-2009, 07:50 AM
Probably not your's, but what caught my attention is this trailer was not sporting a licence plate. I drove by it slowly to look it over and it looked a lot like your's in the picture (did not have my camera to take a pic and it was gone the next time I went by). I wrote down the license plate of the tow vehicle if you want to pursue further. I know its a long shot but its something if you haven't had any leads in a while.

If the license plate on the truck was DANLEE1 then it was me LOL, I have a carson 18' which I "recessed" my tail lights exactly like Lances. I don't have the rails but otherwise very similar and was pulling it around all weekend. My plate fell off and I have not installed it again.

highjeeps
12-10-2009, 08:05 AM
If the license plate on the truck was DANLEE1 then it was me LOL, I have a carson 18' which I "recessed" my tail lights exactly like Lances. I don't have the rails but otherwise very similar and was pulling it around all weekend. My plate fell off and I have not installed it again.

I PM'd Lance with the license#. Only he and I know for sure what it is (or possibly other mods/admins that can read other's PMs). :D

djui5
12-10-2009, 09:45 AM

Wow, seems YOU have some kinda problem. Get over it.

Code11
12-10-2009, 09:47 PM

Guy..I got news for you....each and every one of us appears to most as one nationality of another....white, black, hispanic, asian, american indian, etc...

If you take offense to somene posting a suspect description as a hispanic male in a red chevy pickup.....you need to keep off the internet.

What did you want them to say? A person...appeared to have a penis...his skin was not white, and not black, just in the middle....he drove by blaring "La Cucurachacha"...with "Rodriguez" painted in the back window..but I have no idea what nationality they were????

(yes, I exaggerated in that)...people are way too damn sensitive....it was a description of suspicious person....nothing more....lighten up!!!!!!!

On a side note, you can instal Lo-Jack on any vehicle or trailer that has a battery.

Also, I took a permanent market & wrote my driver's license number on several places underneath my flatbed trailer. That way, hopefully the Officer will check..and find my AZDL# if it gets stolen.....

Joe West
12-11-2009, 04:50 AM
As anyone who knows vBulletin can confirm, reading someone else's PMs is not easy.

You can log in as that person, but to do so means you have to change their password. Even admins can't get access to someone's password. If you change someone's password, then clearly they will know when they login.

You can also do a mysql dump and then cull through the fields; it takes a TREMENDOUS amount of time to do that.

And... by the way... there is no way (that I know of anyway) that a mod can do either of the above two things; only admins can do them.

:)

Just wanted to put the potential evil conspiracy to rest :D

I PM'd Lance with the license#. Only he and I know for sure what it is (or possibly other mods/admins that can read other's PMs). :D

offroadaz
12-11-2009, 05:39 AM
As anyone who knows vBulletin can confirm, reading someone else's PMs is not easy.

You can log in as that person, but to do so means you have to change their password. Even admins can't get access to someone's password. If you change someone's password, then clearly they will know when they login.

You can also do a mysql dump and then cull through the fields; it takes a TREMENDOUS amount of time to do that.

And... by the way... there is no way (that I know of anyway) that a mod can do either of the above two things; only admins can do them.

:)

Just wanted to put the potential evil conspiracy to rest :D

theres a vbulletin plugin for admins that lets you read PM's. :)

don_tlr
12-11-2009, 06:01 AM

Or in this supposedly hypothetical situation someone could come over to your house and be standing around the garage and open up an off road website and not log off.
Then said owner of house could then send out PM to multiple people announcing his new found "Out of the Closet" status.

If it hadn't been the newly "out the closet" person's business account, we would have added to the funny pirate threads :stooge_larry:

Howyadoin
12-11-2009, 06:07 AM
Or in this supposedly hypothetical situation someone could come over to your house and be standing around the garage and open up an off road website and not log off.
Then said owner of house could then send out PM to multiple people announcing his new found "Out of the Closet" status.

If it hadn't been the newly "out the closet" person's business account, we would have added to the funny pirate threads :stooge_larry:

That was funnay...or so I've heard.:laugh2:

RokNRich
12-11-2009, 06:20 AM

That sounds kinda ghey...........:mickey:

joedokes28
12-11-2009, 07:39 AM

Stop giving the site admins idea's will ya.

Good Job Rich. Pretty good stuff.

AZTracker
12-15-2009, 10:32 AM
VERY sorry to hear about this. I've had more stolen from me than I'd like to admit and it makes me see red. One day I'll come across someone ripping someone off and I fear all that anger is going to come out. I'm in Peoria all the time - I'll keep my eye out for that trailer.

Triple-XJ
12-15-2009, 08:16 PM
What did you want them to say? A person...appeared to have a penis...his skin was not white, and not black, just in the middle....he drove by blaring "La Cucurachacha"...with "Rodriguez" painted in the back window..but I have no idea what nationality they were????

:smilielol5: Now thats some funny :pile: right there. :sombrero:

CjCarl
12-24-2009, 08:38 AM
I dont think anyone mentioned it, but did you check craigslist for this thing?

My dad had an expensive mountain bike stolen last year, and it was up on craigslist within the week. We told the police and they basically said they couldnt do anything about it. We tried to arrange a meeting with the guy, but he kept flaking on us.

My dad eventually replaced the bike, and when it was delivered the dumba** UPS guy left it at our front door. Guess what? Yep, it was stolen too. We thought, let's check craigslist and sure enough it was on there. We actually ended up getting that one back....we got the guys address and used some persuasion to convince him to give it to us.

Anyway, this is getting long winded. My point is, whenever anything is stolen,
make sure to check craigslist!

Pro Seatz
12-24-2009, 09:04 AM
Sorry for the loss, i'll watch the east side. i always chain threw the tires/axle to a mobil mini, other trailor/car or tree in addition the the hitch lock. i make em work a little!!

showboat
12-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Lance any news on getting a replacement one yet?

azbootcamp
12-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Guy..I got news for you....each and every one of us appears to most as one nationality of another....white, black, hispanic, asian, american indian, etc...

If you take offense to somene posting a suspect description as a hispanic male in a red chevy pickup.....you need to keep off the internet.

(yes, I exaggerated in that)...people are way too damn sensitive....it was a description of suspicious person....nothing more....lighten up!!!!!!!

On a side note, you can instal Lo-Jack on any vehicle or trailer that has a battery.

Also, I took a permanent market & wrote my driver's license number on several places underneath my flatbed trailer. That way, hopefully the Officer will check..and find my AZDL# if it gets stolen.....

"white on"

alanzona
12-26-2009, 07:13 PM

You are the devil. :smug:

lancetkenyon
12-27-2009, 03:49 PM
I checked CL everyday. Never found it. Got the settlement check on Friday. Looking for a new trailer this week.

djui5
12-27-2009, 09:04 PM
I checked CL everyday. Never found it. Got the settlement check on Friday. Looking for a new trailer this week.

Mike has one for sale :)

lancetkenyon
12-28-2009, 06:23 AM
Mike has one for sale :)

I will be going wider in the future, so his will not fit then. It is a great deal though, but I already let him know it will not work for me. Even posted in his thread. Too bad it is not 84" wide. I would already own it.

Joe West
12-28-2009, 07:11 AM
No chance I will ever install it.

Benjeepin2day
12-28-2009, 07:17 AM
A couple in the Prescott area that look like good deals. I would bargin with them work is really slow up here.

http://prescott.craigslist.org/rvs/1527076131.html

http://prescott.craigslist.org/rvs/1526616685.html

lancetkenyon
12-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Thanks! I have been looking at the top one for a week now, he has not come down on the price in 2 weeks. I am going to call him today to inquire about it.

DrewDog
12-28-2009, 08:28 AM
Trailers are for cheaters! Just drive your heap to the trail!...........Drew

Benjeepin2day
12-28-2009, 08:29 AM
If you need me to go look at it for you .....Kick the tires and stuff like that let me know. I can check out the bearings and stuff like that for you. I might have time to preview it for you. I don't have any work till after Wednesday so I 'm just cutting wood and hanging around the house. Been working in Bellemont but the weather is not letting us pour.

lancetkenyon
12-28-2009, 09:02 AM
If you are close, that would be great. PM inbound.

djui5
12-28-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm not sure what you are lookin to spend but this looks nice :)

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/rvs/1524947109.html

Here is another 16x7 for cheaper:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/rvs/1526130034.html

Dannyboy
12-28-2009, 05:39 PM
I like this one

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/for/1527482011.html

as a matter of fact, I'd like to sell my '04 18' Carson 7k for that.

Let me know what your budget is and if you would be interested in mine for that price.

lancetkenyon
12-28-2009, 06:15 PM
I am looking for 84" between wheel wells. 16'-20' deck length, full deck(not open between rails-wood or steel OK), 7K minimum(10K or up would be nice), dual axles with brakes on at least one, 7 pin round connector, no sides is fine(might even be preferred this time) but stake pockets would be cool, room for a tool box on tongue would be cool too. BLACK!!! Not white, but grey is OK, and I saw a cool red one too. Name brand, I do NOT want a home built trailer.

PM me if you have one that fits this description with a price.

Tom Schenk
12-28-2009, 07:25 PM
BLACK!!! Not white

Racist!

xplodn
12-29-2009, 05:55 AM
I am looking for 84" between wheel wells. 16'-20' deck length, full deck(not open between rails-wood or steel OK), 7K minimum(10K or up would be nice), dual axles with brakes on at least one, 7 pin round connector, no sides is fine(might even be preferred this time) but stake pockets would be cool, room for a tool box on tongue would be cool too. BLACK!!! Not white, but grey is OK, and I saw a cool red one too. Name brand, I do NOT want a home built trailer.

Not asking much there. Go out to globe to the trailer sales place and grab one, I hear they got good prices.

xplodn
12-29-2009, 06:02 AM

Not asking much there. Go out to globe to the trailer sales place and grab one, I hear they got good prices.

lancetkenyon
12-29-2009, 06:35 AM

Did you stutter? Or is there an echo in here?:laugh2:

I am just particular with what I want. No use getting something I don't like or will want to change later. My last trailer was a compromise, so I will get what I want this time.

xplodn
12-29-2009, 06:55 AM
Did you stutter? Or is there an echo in here?:laugh2:

I am just particular with what I want. No use getting something I don't like or will want to change later. My last trailer was a compromise, so I will get what I want this time.

Yep Stuttered....
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/Joe-mystikal-stutter.jpg

Seriously get what you want though.

lancetkenyon
12-31-2009, 04:42 PM
Back in business, got my replacement today. 18' dovetail with ramps, 10K# and BLACK! Hauls the dogs around fine.

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu142/lancetkenyon13/055.jpg

CD97TJ
12-31-2009, 05:03 PM
Very nice Lance.

mingoglia
01-01-2010, 12:06 PM
That's a very nice trailer. What did you end up getting it for?

lancetkenyon
01-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Brand new, with license, perm tags, out the door-$2250. I found a couple used ones that needed tires for $2K. A lot that I looked at were junk too. This one is 10" wider than my old trailer, so I have room to grow. Also has ramps with storage underneath. I still need to get a tool box and chains/binders. Ordered a spare wheel/tire for $120 from DTC. I am very happy with it, and it is made locally, so I am helping the AZ economy too.

joedokes28
01-01-2010, 04:34 PM
That's nice. I like your mutts too.

HvyHau8272
01-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Nice trailer Lance.

Steve
01-02-2010, 06:45 AM
Lance nice trailer and sounds like a good price. What brand is that trailer?

lancetkenyon
01-02-2010, 08:11 AM
AZ Trailer Mfg.

fjcarena
01-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Good looking trailer. Is that your new security system on it ?

jeepsonly
01-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Also has ramps with storage underneath.

Lock those ramps. It didn't take long for mine to walk away.

Code11
01-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Just a suggestion on locks...of course, a coupler lock, and...lock your tow chains together behind a part of the tongue...I've seen these vermin use your chains to wrap on their hitch or bumper & drag it away.

And, I HIGHLY recommend at least one of these (not necessarily this brand, but this type of lock..it was the first I found on Google)

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp;jsessionid=BZ1A0EZQBJB4HLAQBBISCNVMCAEFEI WE?id=0066752020184a&type=product&cmCat=froogle&cm_ven=data_feed&cm_cat=froogle&cm_pla=2060850&cm_ite=0066752020184a&_requestid=134162

AND....with either permanent marker or engraving tool....put your driver's license number ALL OVER the trailer....both under and on top. Most VIN's on trailers are useless stickers or VIN plates that can be removed. I've got my AZDL # written over 20 times all over my flatbed, including all four rims, axles, etc.

The odds of finding your stolen trailer are, eventually, very high...the odds of the police knowing who it belongs to are very slim because of removed/altered VINs. But, if they get an AZDL#...they can run that & do a check on what vehicles you own...and....when they see you own a trailer & run the plate/VIN..they'll see that it's stolen.

....just fyi

And, for the person who wrote "white on", you're part of the race relations problem in this country, not part of the solution.