PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: TJ All 8 CAs w/ bushings $40

David C
11-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Looks like a good deal - more parts listed, also.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/1466993477.html

lancetkenyon
11-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Pasted for the lazy.....like me.

LOCAL SALES ONLY!!!!
i will sell everything individually or all together, NO TRADE OFFERS!

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PARTS THAT ARE NOT LISTED! OBVIOUSLY IF I HAD OTHER PARTS I WOULD HAVE THEM LISTED!

I have all 8 upper and lower control arms in good shape with no bends or damage and good bushings. I will sell them in front and rear sets or all together. $ 20 for all 4 fronts, $20 for all 4 rears or $40 for all 8

4" rancho lift spring coils in great condition only used for 6 months $140 for all 4 coils, will install for an extra $200

both front and rear oem stock track bars in good condition with greaseable ball joints $20 each or $40 for both will install for $40 each

rear driveshaft with no damage $80

taillights including all mounting hardware, bulbs, and wiring $10 each side (should fit a yj also 88-96)

third brake light with spacers to clear an oversized tire $10

oem stock dana 35 rear axle shafts brand new unused $120 for the pair! (thats what they cost each!) axles fit a yj wrangler from 90 - 95 and a tj 97 - 06 and cherokees xj all without abs

all parts are off of a 97 jeep wrangler tj but will fit 97-06 (check to make sure yourself before you buy them from me)

i also have air bags and no i will not sell the clockspring by itself, and it doesn't work with cruise control.
I will give you the cover too if you want, the steering wheel airbag cover is black. $100 for the passenger airbag (no cover included) $100 for the driver airbag , black cover , and clock spring (clock spring is needed if your airbags deployed, it makes the horn and electronics still work) I think they will fit a 97- 02 wrangler tj but am not responsible if you buy them and do not fit. so do your homework on what you need 1st. they came out of a 98 tj 4.0l wrangler

call ONLY after 4pm during the week or on the weekend anytime, or text anytime. 480-776-4516