PDA

View Full Version : Trailer vandalized

knockonit
11-09-2009, 08:26 AM
I was on the Log corral trip on saturday and came back to a trailer that had two tires slashed. Fortunately I carry two spares, but to say the least it was a biatch getting them both changed.
Chatted with two guys on quads and they said they saw a black H3 scoot out, with a bunch of yahoos, but that is all.
Bummer, took me almost an hour to change out, coulda been worse I guess.
I guess some freaks just can't help themselves.
Wished I'd caught them in the act, haven't done violence in awhile, used to cleanse the soul, guess I'll have to wait now.
Oh well, keeping the tire stores in business anyway.

katvans
11-09-2009, 08:37 AM
Sorry to hear that Ric, a bad end to a not so nice day.

One of these days I hope to read a post where one of our members catches someone in the act of doing bad. .

RubiJk
11-09-2009, 08:41 AM
Sorry Ric... I wish you had caught them in the act too. Nonetheless, I will look at every black H3 with a suspicious eye.

DanFelix
11-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Sorry to hear that Ric, a bad end to a not so nice day.

One of these days I hope to read a post where one of our members catches someone in the act of doing bad. .

X2 that, a 7000 member lynch mob, just like in the good ole days.

wedicotrucker
11-09-2009, 09:09 AM
Sorry to hear Ric, that sucks for sure. Seems like nothing can be left alone these days. sad.....

Maybe its time we start using bait cars like the cops use. Only instead of a vacation payed for by the tax payers we just beat the holy $%!t out of them and leave 'em.

HvyHau8272
11-09-2009, 09:23 AM
The more and more I keep hearing about this type of crap it makes me think. I'm going to start putting 2 trail cameras up facing my tow vehicle when I'm out wheeling. This way I will have a picture of who ever approches (SP) my vehicle when I'm out wheeling. Then I have some pictures to make my search with by posting the pictures all over the forums I go on. They do it on alot of the huntting forums and have caught a few asshats in the process.

Sorry to hear about this happening to you. I hope you had road hazard on the tires.

Jdemonto
11-09-2009, 09:42 AM
That sucks damn vandals....

Jason

lancetkenyon
11-09-2009, 09:50 AM
blah blah blah.....look into my avatar.....blah blah blah..........

Wait, wut?

xplodn
11-09-2009, 11:06 AM
just ridiculous... cant have anything nice anymore, pricks.

"YEEP"
11-09-2009, 11:15 AM
man the more i think about that the more i get pissed off. its funny how most of use used to do the same s#*t and now that were older if it were to happen to us we scream out in rage :aagh: and the older you get the more damage you want to inflict on those little bastard ****ers!

AZLugz
11-09-2009, 11:16 AM
If you beat them, at least use their phone to call their momma too!!!
Man, whats wrong with people these days, why can't they just keep their hands off other peoples crap!?!?!?!?!

Nice language Jason!?

STEVE FREEMAN
11-09-2009, 11:17 AM
sorry to hear ric, i would have thought that hummer people were a better class of
peeps, well i guess not, x3 on lynch mobs

lancetkenyon
11-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Who says it was the Hummer people? Just because they were seen driving out of the airdown? Maybe the twisty roads make someone puke, and they used this pullout? Any pics of the slashes in the tires? How long are the slashes? COULD the trailer have clipped a fence pulling in and cut the tires?

You all know greenies would NOT be driving a hummer. Now if it was a Prius, I could see the uproar. Seriously.

Antman
11-09-2009, 11:49 AM
its funny how most of use used to do the same s#*t

Please speak for yourself! I have never vandalized anyones property! I was raised to respect others and their property.

Blkruby
11-09-2009, 11:51 AM
That sucks Ric! I allways thought that spot was pretty safe due to the fact it's so close to the road :aagh:

lancetkenyon
11-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Please speak for yourself! I have never vandalized anyones property! I was raised to respect others and their property.

Yep. Back in the 1800s, the younguns got educated with a switch behind the barn. Tough to slash wooden wheels on a prairie schooner, right Bill?:smilielol5:

Blkruby
11-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Wow! they had the wheel back then Bill :fashizzle:

lancetkenyon
11-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Thread moved.

RokNRich
11-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Sorry to hear..........I've left my trailer there a couple of times and it always felt a little sketchy, might need to find a different place to leave them for now on.........

knockonit
11-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I was really dissappointed, have parked there countless times without issue, heck I've parked just about everywhere without issues.
It seems this was the time to get nailed by some idiots.

No pics, last thing on my mind after a day in the junk.
Them ole boys or gals will eventually find the error of their ways, while its water under the bridge and nothing can be done at this point, it will always NOW be on my mind when I leave the truck and trailer for a run. Might have to rethink some areas I park.
As for the vandals, I sure hope some one someday craps in their mess kit.
Rj

Antman
11-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Yep. Back in the 1800s, the younguns got educated with a switch behind the barn. Tough to slash wooden wheels on a prairie schooner, right Bill?:smilielol5:

I admit when I was a youngster we had a wagon and team to pull it, and I have ridden a horse to school.

OTOH, I hope these scumbags get caught sooner or later!:2guns:

katvans
11-10-2009, 12:00 PM
its funny how most of use used to do the same s#*t

Hey Bill

I'm with you, never did that stuff. Apparently Yeep did, hope he is over it.

Don't let them mess with us old folks, I'm pretty sure the wheel was invented before we were born. :pinch: Prairie schooner??? What the......Lance, sell me your axles. Damn kid....:aagh: Jeezz even Cliff is on you. Ric sure is havin his problems, if he would have come to Parker like he said he was, this would not have happened. :stooge_larry:

"YEEP"
11-10-2009, 01:15 PM

Im not talking about vandalizing other peoples property, im talking about being a helian as a kid, we have all done something in life we were not supposed to do, and if you grew up as an angel well im soory for the comment and you can disregard yourself from it.

knockonit
11-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Im not talking about vandalizing other peoples property, im talking about being a helian as a kid, we have all done something in life we were not supposed to do, and if you grew up as an angel well im soory for the comment and you can disregard yourself from it.

hehe, tain't enough room for me to type the rotten crap I pulled when a youngster, while I didn't destroy things I sure helped fubar them.

Aw I figure its pay back for some of my hellian years, while I was mad and still tingle a bit, I'm over it and have moved on.
So much so, I have started the new bushing work on my junk, NO MORE RE crap. found some CA with bushings and waiting for the new sleeves to show up, so I can cut, weld , cuss, drink and wheel,
Not sure in what order, but it involves considerable of each.
Thanks to all except that RICH guy over in parker, and yes wishing I was there to watch a BOAT DRIVER, hahah, theres probably a store somewhere where you can buy some fish, so it'll make ya feel better.:aagh:
ric j.

autograph3
11-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Rick, I just read this post. I am soooo sorry that happened. Such a fun day, then coming back to that.

jpjeeper95
11-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Sorry man. That sucks for you and it makes all of our runs a little less fun when we have to worry about our stuff. At least you didn't catch them. As gratifying as it is to give someone the *** whipping they deserve . . . two tires is way cheaper than bail and time off work for court. :kenny::knife:

CD97TJ
11-10-2009, 04:57 PM
please speak for yourself! I have never vandalized anyones property! I was raised to respect others and their property.

x-2

Antman
11-10-2009, 06:32 PM

OH, I had my moments, but just destroying someone else's rig's
tires for the hell of it wasn't included. Those sob's are low lifes!
I had some Hellion years in the old USN.:)

bab
11-11-2009, 02:18 PM
sorry to hear that Ric ,i had all my windows broke at the tanks while on a night run cost me 425.00 i feel your pain

biggins
11-14-2009, 12:26 PM
Thats Bullsh***:aagh: What goes around comes around...