owtdorz
11-02-2009, 06:02 AM
New title!
Thanks Digger.
Only one week away
http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?t=50160

Digger
11-02-2009, 02:40 PM
:D I'll tell ya what I'm a gonna do...FUN RUN.. I'll lead a Cove Hopping Run to Cove 9 for those who wish to do so.

DanFelix
11-04-2009, 08:34 PM
:D I'll tell ya what I'm a gonna do...FUN RUN.. I'll lead a Cove Hopping Run to Cove 9 for those who wish to do so.

Might join you Nancy, after seeing the Tonto Travel Management Plan, there won't be many more chances to run along all of the coves.
Please don't mind my new avatar, I just stole it from demonto this morning and haven't found an new one yet.

89JohnDeereXJ
11-06-2009, 05:48 AM
ima see if i can convince the wife to do this instead, she wanted to head out to Casa Grande to go see the Oatman Massacre stuff.

Sedona Jeep School
11-06-2009, 06:18 AM
How long to get to Cove 9? I am a backup 4-door, so don't know if I will be doing any playing, but just in case! :D

DanFelix
11-06-2009, 06:25 AM
How long to get to Cove 9? I am a backup 4-door, so don't know if I will be doing any playing, but just in case! :D

Depending on the number of stops and gawks, you can make it over and back in a couple of hours, three at the most.

HvyHau8272
11-06-2009, 08:18 AM
Nancy,

My plan is to go down south on Sunday and Monday and do some scouting for my upcoming deer hunt. If for some reason I dont go then I will be there for this run. I will call you and let you know.

Digger
11-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Well guys.... I'm not going to be there sorry. will give my box of canned food to someone to take. I was granted a vacation day and am going to take full advantage of it Monday...so I'm plannin on doing something I've always wanted to do, but haven't had the right timeing I have this weekend. I'll have to make it up to you guys....
Work has been so stressful...I'm going where the cell phone won't work starting in about an hour... I need this bad.