PDA

View Full Version : Couple things for new Apartment

RCKNXJ
10-31-2009, 01:08 AM
The Cheaper the better.

The Wife and I finally have found us our own place and will be moving next Sat and Sun.

TV Stand
Coffee table or end tables
A table of some sort for dinning room and chairs (dont matter if card table or barstools)
A Chair for living room
Night stand

None of it has to be fancy just in decent shape please

We moved out here with almost nothing so if anyone has any of this they don't need and pretty reasonable priced we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Michael and Laura

Howyadoin
10-31-2009, 01:21 AM
I've got a couple TV's I would let go super cheap...let me know if interested.

RCKNXJ
10-31-2009, 01:30 AM
What size and how much?

Howyadoin
10-31-2009, 01:43 AM
What size and how much?

I think I've got 1 or 2 27" and a couple 19"...not really sure. They're in storage, I have WAY too many TV's, so they're not being used. Come by and check them out and make me an offer, they're in storage at 75th Ave. and Bell.......I assure you, they'll be really cheap.:laugh2:

RCKNXJ
10-31-2009, 02:41 AM
ok anyone else got anything? these are all things we really need......the Bed more than anything

Doc in AZ
10-31-2009, 08:41 AM
i've got a tv 20ish" and probably a dvd/vhs combo and a tv stand too i think... i'll have to talk to the missus and see what she wants to get rid of, i know i won't miss it... got a nice hutch too... about 24" wide and 6' tall with some shelves and a couple door compartments...

Digger
10-31-2009, 09:57 AM
Send me a pm when you get moved in and find yourself in need of "must haves", such as bed. I can lend you air mattress, actually 2 queen size you can stack and sleep on till you get a bed. I just gave away a lot of stuff to other people who were in need, but can look around and see if I can possibly part with more. (kitchen table and chairs, floor lamp.....) but you will have to pick up, I can't deliver. These items are free to you, in hopes of... if someday I should need a hand with something you might be able to help. (can't lift nothin more than 100lbs. anymore.... lol... old age ain't for sissy's ..just an FYI)

RCKNXJ
10-31-2009, 11:10 AM
Doc TV is taken care of by Howyadoin as of right now, but let me know about the tv stand an maybe the Hutch

Digger I can do that and would be glad to return the favor anytime :)

Cave Gimp
10-31-2009, 04:27 PM
We just moved into a rental house, and the last folks left a queen size mattress. I haven't really looked it over since my knee is all bashed up. It may be in great shape, or at least good enough to get you guys through. I was going to take it to the dump, but its yours free if you want it. Boxsprings and mattress. The catch is you have to get out to Queen Creek. I can take pics if you want, I'll try to go check it out and take some pics.

RCKNXJ
10-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Cave Gimp, PM sent

Howyadoin thanks for the TV :D

RCKNXJ
11-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Getting Mattress and Box Spring from Cave Gimp, got a TV from Howyadoin but still lookin for the rest of the stuff so anyone???

Digger
11-01-2009, 06:55 AM
Kitchen table and chairs are here for you, the legs of table bolt on and is already dis-assembled...might fit in back of your xj. I'll be at coves this morning, but home later. I'll pm my # to you.

Tantalizer
11-01-2009, 01:26 PM
We have a teal blue recliner in good shape that you can have for free. (the foot rest can be difficult to put back once out, but if you push hard it's ok.) We live in Surprise. PM me if you want it.

RCKNXJ
11-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Tantalizer Pm Sent

RCKNXJ
11-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Ok we are getting the Bed from Cave Gimp, Dinner Table from Digger, a nice Chair from Tantalizer, and got the TV from Howyadoin. Thank you all of ya

Still lookin for a TV Stand, Coffee table (or end tables) and night stand

Benjeepin2day
11-01-2009, 01:50 PM
I don't have anything to give but I can say the ppl on here kick arse!!!! Oh wait I have a 102" Stainless steel CB antenna if you want that. Oh but I'm in Prescott.

RCKNXJ
11-01-2009, 02:03 PM
I don't have anything to give but I can say the ppl on here kick arse!!!! Oh wait I have a 102" Stainless steel CB antenna if you want that. Oh but I'm in Prescott.

lol yes I do have to say the people on here ARE great and have been great in helpin us get the stuff for our apartment. After we move I just may take ya up on that cb antenna :D

Benjeepin2day
11-01-2009, 02:30 PM
No prob let me know.

Digger
11-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Benjeepin2day....well how ya been? When will be a good weekend to get you to go metal detecting with me at white bones???:)

Cave Gimp
11-01-2009, 04:17 PM

We are just doing what everyone should do, helping out our friends. If you have ever been out in small town farm country stuff like this is the norm, especially true years ago. I'm glad I can help out, plus it helps me out with getting rid of something that I needed to clear out from the garage anyway.

But yes, the ppl on here do kick arse!!!

Benjeepin2day
11-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Digger,

Found these out scouting my hunt unit and went out the next day and found the one that wears em.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/ben23654/Neat%20pics/STA71646.jpg
Hunt opens on the 6th so I will be doing that next weekendand next week. after that life slows down for the winter. Have to go get my CCW at Gunsite but that is about it. other than work.

RCKNXJ
11-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Thank You Digger :) was nice to finally meet you

DanFelix
11-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Need a fridge?
We have a side-by-side Frigidaire that works fine with ice/water dispenser, just need to get rid of it since we got a great deal on a newer one recently.

RCKNXJ
11-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Sorry Dan, our apartment has nice new appliances so we currently are not looking for anything like that. Thank You though

zjfabn
11-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Its yours if you want it. I just moved it outside a couple days ago. Dusty now but cleans up good. Its solid stained wood and sturdy. Not pictured but it has a glass door and two glass shelves.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo199/sweeeddd/IMG_5681.jpg