PDA

View Full Version : dog adoptions!!

YLWjeep02
10-03-2009, 07:13 AM
For those of you looking to adopt a new family member, check this facebook page, or contact me and I will get you in touch with a listing of great dogs!

Also, for those of you that saw it, Digger posted a charity run to the coves in which people were encouraged to bring bags of dog food, the food was to feed these dogs. :wings: Most of these dogs were abandoned, let loose, found, anything you can think of, either way they need lovin

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scottsdale-AZ/K9-Karma/153740247015?v=wall&ref=ts#/pages/Scottsdale-AZ/K9-Karma/153740247015

Obviously, I am not Katie, as I am Chris, but I will be happy to get you in touch with Katie who will assist you in adopting one of these GREAT dogs if you are interested. If you do not have access to facebook, but would like to see the dogs, please contact me and I will get you in touch with the ranch.

Keep your eyes peeled as Digger and I will be planning a day out "for the dogs." again soon!

Chris

rockreadyyj07
10-07-2009, 09:39 AM
my shelter can donate some food to them. But i wont be able to deliver it. I could bring it to the white tanks benefit run on oct 17th. Are you going to it?

Digger
10-07-2009, 04:55 PM
I would like to visit the ranch, and meet the doggies. I will bring a big bag of food and a box of milkbones. Is this visit possible?

YLWjeep02
10-10-2009, 04:00 AM
Hey, sorry for the slow reply guys...been busy with some work items...

Rockreadyyj07- If you are willing to donate, I am willing to pick up! I don't think I am going to make it to the run on the 17th (work alway ruining fun!) but would be more than happy to pick up anything you would like to donate!

Digger- I can most likely arrange for a visit, just have to run it by the ranch owner, I am sure he would be OK with it, but I will let you know? Were you able to see the dogs available for adoption? I just adopted one, his name is now TJ (surprise surprise!) he is a 10/11 month old lab/shepherd mix, and I have been blown away by how well behaved he is. I will get back to you as soon as I get in touch with the ranch owner.