PDA

View Full Version : calling jeeppunk and moriarty

chopped7
10-01-2009, 06:22 PM
i thinks it's time we get a memorial ride together for joe. me and aly really had a blast riding with you guys last time. i think we should do the same run and stop at the same places.

i think dave and sarah should lead it. the anniversary of our 1st vjc ride is coming up. we should get moving on a memorial ride. you know joe would have had us out there riding now that it's cooling off. here's the original thread for our 1st ride.

http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?t=38025

JeepPunk
10-02-2009, 07:14 AM
Sounds good. We need to come up with a date for the run that works for everyone. Oct 17-18 weekend is full with the Boobie WT activities and CK run is on Sunday so that weekend is out. We are out the following weekend of the 24th & 25th. Saturday Nov. 7th is the day set for the memorial plaque on Sunflower. This bike ride is open to all that would like to go, the more the better.

Chopped7, whats your bike status?

D&S

chopped7
10-02-2009, 07:26 AM
picking it up next saturday. i put a deposit on it last night. '02 electraglide. there's not a scratch on it. i'm not sure why he is selling it so cheap. at this price, it will leave me a little money to throw back into the road king.

http://phoenix.kijiji.com/c-Cars-vehicles-Motorcycles-scooters-2002-Harley-Davidson-ElectraGlide-W0QQAdIdZ156938752

do you want to start a new thread or should we just get a mod to change the title of this one? this one isn't going to get much attention with the title it has.

Huck
10-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Post up the weekend you are wanting to head up. The wife and I may be up for it. I like the back way to Jerome and have traveled it many times. My only issue is that I'm scouting on Saturday's every weekend in Oct. I just fired up the Panhead and put some miles on it, this weekend. I just turned 24,000 on the 06 FLHRCI today, on the way to work.

The weather is great! I'll keep a look out for updates.