PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an A.T.T phone not using?

stevekim7d2
09-17-2009, 11:23 PM
Long story, but I need an A.T.T phone that will accept a SIM card. Does anyone have one they don't use anymore? Any type that uses a SIM card would be appreciated.
Steve
602-524-3580

mtndew1
09-18-2009, 11:56 AM
You can get ATT Go (pay as you go) phones starting at 10-20 bucks at Best Buy. They work just the same as any ATT phone if you use a SIM that has a normal calling plan. I picked up the $10 one as a spare for when I go places my phone might get wet, dropped or stolen. The funny part is the $10 phone works better than my iphone for regular old phone calls.

mingoglia
09-18-2009, 11:58 AM
You can get ATT Go (pay as you go) phones starting at 10-20 bucks at Best Buy. They work just the same as any ATT phone if you use a SIM that has a normal calling plan. I picked up the $10 one as a spare for when I go places my phone might get wet, dropped or stolen. The funny part is the $10 phone works better than my iphone for regular old phone calls.

Wow, I would have assumed they hard wired these phone's sim cards or something...that's good to know. I have a phone I swap my sim card into when I'm on the quad so I don't screw up my blackberry but it's about time to retire it.

Mike

Sinbad
09-27-2009, 01:13 PM
I have an AT&T razor that I haven't used since January. Let me know if you still need one.