PDA

View Full Version : Riding areas

Locked & Loaded
08-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Anybody know where everyone is riding their dirt bikes on the west side?

terron gregg
08-25-2009, 09:33 PM
I don't ride the westside to often but depending on how comfortable you are on your bike. there are tons of trails at the mile markers slot of fast flower single track jeep trails rocks washes a little bit of everything make sure your with somebody that knows their way real easy to get lost.wildcat staging area out by. Bartlett is good too. You should check out either aztrailtalk. Or ridingaz
the first one is cool for riding the other has a lot of drama but there's always a big dune turnout.

Doc in AZ
08-25-2009, 10:37 PM
we went out off hasayampa (sp?) off 339th ave exit from I10. head north until you get to indian school road. turn right (east) and go till the road ends. it's a lot of sand washes through the river bed, but it's not like you need paddles to get through. and around the river bed there are trails, whoops and jumps... well, at least there were. i haven't been out there in a couple years.

Locked & Loaded
08-26-2009, 06:01 AM
we went out off hasayampa (sp?) off 339th ave exit from I10. head north until you get to indian school road. turn right (east) and go till the road ends. it's a lot of sand washes through the river bed, but it's not like you need paddles to get through. and around the river bed there are trails, whoops and jumps... well, at least there were. i haven't been out there in a couple years.

They shut that down.

blazerv10
08-26-2009, 04:59 PM
mile marker 11 on hiwy 74 BY PLEASANT

Locked & Loaded
08-26-2009, 07:03 PM
I don't ride the westside to often but depending on how comfortable you are on your bike. there are tons of trails at the mile markers slot of fast flower single track jeep trails rocks washes a little bit of everything make sure your with somebody that knows their way real easy to get lost.wildcat staging area out by. Bartlett is good too. You should check out either aztrailtalk. Or ridingaz
the first one is cool for riding the other has a lot of drama but there's always a big dune turnout.

I went to aztrailtalk last night and registered. Cool site. I tried to get on today they say I'm banned. I didn't even post anything. Can anyone get on the site and find out why I'm banned? They won't let me do that.

Locked & Loaded
08-26-2009, 07:04 PM
mile marker 11 on hiwy 74 BY PLEASANT

Thanks I'll try it. Do you need a sticker to ride there? Is it sandy?

terron gregg
08-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Thats the same spot I was stating above what did you use as your screen name

Locked & Loaded
08-26-2009, 09:33 PM
Thats the same spot I was stating above what did you use as your screen name

I used 17inchwheels.