PDA

View Full Version : Tucson area

M60A1
07-29-2009, 04:45 PM
Anyone doing any "easy" jeeping anytime soon near Tucson? Gotta be easy as all we have is granny's Cherokee and she'd be unhappy if Paw Paw bent it. Frankly since I've been redoing the entire cooling system on it this month I'd be pretty ticked off too. Not to mention it's not been a real long time since I had surgery either :)

motomech
07-29-2009, 04:53 PM
GO down the back side of MT. Lemmon.

2000wrangler
07-29-2009, 07:22 PM
go out to gunsightpass very easy and fun

2000wrangler
07-29-2009, 07:40 PM
also fish canyon i can do sunday but got my boys bday party sat

M60A1
07-29-2009, 08:29 PM
I have no idea where either of those places are. I've never had an off road vehicle so never went looking for spots to use it unless I was going hunting and then only had a 2 wheel drive PU.

It just seems like all the runs I have seen posted are all in the Phx or farther North areas. I was hoping that someone was doing something farther to the South. That's why I asked.

2000wrangler
07-31-2009, 09:56 AM
I have no idea where either of those places are. I've never had an off road vehicle so never went looking for spots to use it unless I was going hunting and then only had a 2 wheel drive PU.

It just seems like all the runs I have seen posted are all in the Phx or farther North areas. I was hoping that someone was doing something farther to the South. That's why I asked.

theres plunty of us in tucson to run with, and im not a big fan of driveing to phoenix either. if you wanna run a trail let me know what you want to do like 2.0 3.5 or whatever you want to run i can help you find alot of trails not many people know about

RubiJane
09-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Fish Canyon (http://www.aztrail.org/passages/pass_05.html)

Gunsight Pass (http://www.2az.us/ohv-gunsight-pass.html)

These are some of the links I found...hope you have fun. Someday we'll come down Tucson way and encourage daughter and son-in-law to use their Jeep as it's meant to be used! :fashizzle: