PDA

View Full Version : Moving Back!

skruize
02-14-2004, 10:08 PM
Whats up everyone? I will be leaving Billings, Montana for Phoenix next Saturday. I can't wait to get back! The new company I have been working these past 5 months has been nice enough to grant my request to transfer to Phoenix.

Anyway, for those that don't know yet, Theresa and I will be divorced within a matter of weeks. She's staying up here with her family and I'm coming back to my family and friends in AZ. Thats just the way the ball rolls, don't show me any pity :)

I don't have a Jeep anymore but I've got a nice 4x4 quad that I'll be riding. Sometime in the next year or two after I buy another house I will start on another Jeep project. Until then I will concentrate on working on some of my friends Jeeps and riding the fourwheeler to get the fix I need.

Later!

Scott Kruize

Antman
02-14-2004, 10:14 PM
Well Scott, I never got to wheel with you but sure remember you. Sorry to hear about the divorce, but glad your moving back to Phoenix. Hope to see you soon. Welcome back!:D

Joe West
02-14-2004, 10:25 PM
Hey Scott,

Sorry to hear about the split... but glad as hell to hear you are coming back. This time... get yer frikkin house on THIS end of town... you know... mesa... land of the VERY conservative GUN FRIENDLY mormon folk... none better!

:)

See ya soon... make damn sure you look me up when you get here.

Joe

By the way... Wizzer the Weinerdog says hello!

Desertjeep
02-14-2004, 10:52 PM
Right on Scott!

Don't listen to Joe. You don't want to live on the crowded side. You can move anywhere you want. The Projects or the Barrio have some affordable housing. ROTF :D

I'm kidding.

skruize
02-14-2004, 11:41 PM
Joe,

Theresa has Pyro the weenie dog so I'm weinerless for the time being. <Grin>

LOL

Scott K

Antman
02-15-2004, 09:09 AM
So Scott......how do you like montana in the winter??:D

ChrisK
02-15-2004, 09:12 AM
Scott, sorry the circumstances aren't better, but WELCOME BACK!! I agree w/ Joe. Hang out with us on the east side.

skruize
02-15-2004, 09:33 AM
Too cold! But it's beautiful country and you won't find cleaner air anywhere so it has some advantages.

In the end it was the lack of family and friends up here after the separation that prompted me to return to AZ.

For now I'll be staying in the west valley with my parents and working at the airport. I'll get settled in somewhere down the road depending on what branch they eventually move me to. With so many good friends all over town its hard to decide. LOL

Scott

JamesT
02-15-2004, 09:39 AM
Wow, thanks sux, about the split.

Glad to have you back though. I hate the cold.

I know where there's a nice '99 TJ for sale :D , trail ready and it even has tow bar provissions on the front.

Stu Olson
02-15-2004, 11:38 AM
Yeah Scott....James has a pretty good rig! You could kind of slip right into the driver's seat and it would be like old times again! :D

JamesT
02-15-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Stu Olson
Yeah Scott....James has a pretty good rig! You could kind of slip right into the driver's seat and it would be like old times again! :D

A funny thing about it is, the tire warranties still has his name on them.

Craig
02-15-2004, 05:01 PM
Heck I've got Bob Pelatt's number handy. You could just buy your old rig back and it would be like you never left!

Somebody must have that ugly self portrait pic Scott took with a funnel on his head. Post it! The newer members must be warned!

blooddrive
02-16-2004, 11:00 AM
Yeah I'm thinking Scott needs to buy his old TJ back. (that way he can spend all of his time working on my rig instead of his own har har).

-Mark B.

luvrocks
02-16-2004, 08:44 PM
glad to hear your comming back scott so stu will have something to do,he's getting borde!!!

\-AzJeeper-/
02-17-2004, 12:18 AM
Welcome back scott. Sorry to hear about some of the circumstances but whatever the reason I am glad to hear you are on the way back to AZ.

l8r,

jeepsonly
02-17-2004, 12:22 AM
Already been said and all but welcome back and at the same time, sorry to hear about your divorce.

skruize
02-17-2004, 06:02 AM
Hi,

Wow, whats happened to your Jeep? Last I remember it was itty bitty and you were buying a K&N filter from me. Your TJ sure looks good.

Scott

\-AzJeeper-/
02-17-2004, 05:42 PM
Yea a little more every day. Sorry again to hear about your situation (not just the divorce but also not havin a jeep) but good thing happen to good people and you should be back in a rig in no time.

Let me know anytime you wanna go out.

Flexy
02-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Welcome home scott!!!! I wont tell you sorry about the divorce, as everyone else has.....so ....sorry you dont have a JEEP!!! By the time you get back, My Red XJ will be long sold, and the new one will be in the process of being built.... anytime you need a seat, I will have one for you....and It will be a mastercraft too......:)

Joe