PDA

View Full Version : Looking to borrow trailer to help parents move

GOTMTNS
06-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Need to move a few sheds, oversize bbq, some tables, and some large flagstone. Flat deck car hauler would be best. Pickup Saturday afternoon or evening and return Monday afternoon. Tow vehicle with be a Tahoe.

Thanks in advance for any responses,
Dan

dragon_bear
06-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Dan, where are you at and what time. I live in Avondale but the trailer is in Maricopa. Would you be able to store it for a few days and I can pick it up or meet you some place monday becouse I do not work. My trailer is perty good size, Big enought to fit a full size chevy suburan. Let me know.

AZLugz
06-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Dan, I have a flat deck car hauler. Its called and RV deck as it goes full width with fenders inside and it is a little higher than regular ones. It is 8.5' wide and 14' long and uses a 2 5/16" ball. you are welcome to borrow it if you want but we are leaving town friday afternoon and coming back sunday so you would need to pick it up thursday as the individual left at the house would have no clue!!!!!! Have a hand truck and 2 small furniture dollies too. as well as a couple pakin blankies!!

I have a tri-ball for a 2" receiver and a 4" drop or 10" that you can use also.

Just let me know.
Can pm my phone if you need it or get it off the JEEP contact list in the Sponsors area.

GOTMTNS
06-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Looks like I will be borrowing Bills trailer, thanks in advance.

Also thank you dragon bear for offering yours, it is greatly appreciated.

dragon_bear
06-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Not a prolem, here to help.