PDA

View Full Version : Black sub box, Infinity 12.1 Perfect sub, and JBL BP600 Amp Stolen...City of Maricopa

AzCoyote
05-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Says it all...

Left the rear door open for an hour or two to let it breath after a gasoline spill.... Someone saw and decided to help themselves that night....

Thieves should be hung....

xplodn
06-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Boy that sucks.... I have some questionable people walk past my house in Maricopa... dont like the way they look at the stuff in my garage. Maybe the past targets that I have shot up that hang on the wall have deterred them.

I think I saw you out behind my house parked on Cobblestone Farms Drive a week ago...

ademster
06-01-2009, 08:27 AM
That does truly suck, but reality is you invited them.

It has happened to me, unloading groceries one night, left the door open on the car, and someone walked off with our portable dvd player as we were unloading.. talk about ballsy

BLACK YJ
06-01-2009, 11:24 AM
ive been in maricopa for 7 yrs now. i cant believe the crap i see happen. my first house was in phase 1 of rancho (had a dirtroad for months). had no problems. my sencond house i built was in the medows. tons of problems and even a murder right down my street. now im in phase 2 of rancho and the grafitti and thugs are everywhere.!! i dont leave my house without my gun for any reason. it sucks how much maricopa has changed.