PDA

View Full Version : MOVING: Need a trailer for the weekend [Pay $40]

CyclistBrad
05-19-2009, 12:38 PM
I am wondering if anyone has a small trailer and would let me use it (will pay $40) to shuttle stuff from Tempe to our new house in Scottsdale. I would like to pick ut up as soon as possible but no later than thursday afternoon and will return it on sunday. I would want to pick this up from somewhere near Town Lake or PV mall or somewhere in between off the 101 or 51. It will need to be an appropriate size to be towed by my TJ and small enough to store in my garage at night.

ShmUDE
05-19-2009, 02:01 PM
ive got a big trailer you can borrow. I'll be gone this weekend anyway. Im in old town too so it makes it convenient

N5XL
05-20-2009, 04:11 AM
I have a 5x8 utility trailer, 1 ft sides, expanded metal floor, tilting bed, with 2" ball and 4pin flat plug. Its primary job is to tote around my Polaris ATV, but recently its being pressed into service collect the things that the better half finds on Craigslist.

Pulls behind a TJ fine, although a tad bouncy when unloaded because its so light.

Glad to let you use it if you need it.

Dannyboy
05-20-2009, 09:54 AM
I have an 18' flatbed if you need it. 2" ball, not too heavy for just motoring up to town for a TJ going on surface streets. It has 2' ghetto sides that can pop on in about 10 minutes that make it a dream for moving. Do it all in one trip!

I'm in old town off Hayden and McDowell

*hmm- it says it's my first post on here, how funny, I joined AZVJC the first month I moved here in '03, I guess I haven't posted much since the changeover to the new BB, anyway, I know how this wheeling community works so don't be afraid to ask.

CyclistBrad
05-20-2009, 10:20 AM
I have a 5x8 utility trailer, 1 ft sides, expanded metal floor, tilting bed, with 2" ball and 4pin flat plug. Its primary job is to tote around my Polaris ATV, but recently its being pressed into service collect the things that the better half finds on Craigslist.

Pulls behind a TJ fine, although a tad bouncy when unloaded because its so light.

Glad to let you use it if you need it.

that seems like the best way to go, i will call you in a while