PDA

View Full Version : Who needs (IT) work?

drysnymphe
05-12-2009, 08:54 AM
I got this in my email this morning from a local company. I'm not looking for work, but maybe someone out there could use this lead.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Christina and I'm an recruiter at Axelon Services Corporation, formerly known as Algomod Technologies. Our records show that you are an experienced professional with experience in Computer repairs, PC Technician, Desktop Support. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.

It is located in PHOENIX, AZ. Technician - HW
Phoenix, AZ
3+ Months (3 months with the potential for extension.

This position is paying $10.50 per hour w2.

Job Details:
Under close supervision, applies guided scripts to perform routine field activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing electronic products at customer sites. May include audio/visual systems in addition to multi-vendor systems, hardware, software and operating systems. Usually handles basic, non-complex products and/or problems, referring more complex problems to higher level technicians.

Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
The criteria for passing the MVR is: ¿The contractor must possess a valid automobile driver license and have no more than one (1) alcohol or drug related offenses reported within the last 7 years as indicated in a current Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).¿

Job Requirements:
Start date: ASAP
Work hours: 9A-3P (30 hr per week)
Full time or part time: Part time
Days worked (mon-fri, sat-sun etc): Mon-Fri
Length of assignment: 90days plus extentions
Physical Address: 3002 EAST TOWER ROAD
City State and zip code: PHOENIX, AZ 85034
County: USA

True Job Description including soft skills: Must posess good customer service skills, will need reliable transportation and able to cover large area around Phoenix AZ. to support Client NBD Break/Fix Hardware on laptop and desktops. Access to Client Certifications will be provided to candidate upon hire and will need to be completed prior to servicing equipment. .

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please email me a copy of your most recent resume, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. You may also send me an e-mail. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Christina LaShomb
Axelon Services Corporation
christina.lashomb@axelon.com

For more job opportunities: www.axelon.com

allek@t
05-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Ack! 10.50?

lancetkenyon
05-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Better than not working.

allek@t
05-12-2009, 09:41 AM
True!

drysnymphe
05-12-2009, 12:30 PM
Better than not working.

Only reason I even bothered sending it on.

allek@t
05-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Yeah I suppose money is money....it just amazes me how people get paid so little for help desk work today.....

drysnymphe
05-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Critical thinking and deductive reasoning ain't worth much nowadays. Just look at the average schmuck wandering around.

allek@t
05-12-2009, 01:03 PM
I guess....it takes a special person to be in IT......thats all I have to say about that LMAO!