PDA

View Full Version : work truck stolen

MALLCRAWLER06
04-29-2009, 08:47 AM
If you guys can keep a look out for a 2006 GMC 1500 single cab truck, white with really dark tint, diamond plate tool box, JK Steel Fabrication sticker on the rear window with this number 623-764-0434. Please call the police or my brothers cell # listed above. This is my brothers work truck, guess he decided to come to work and no truck out front.I'm trying to get the liscense plate from him but he's on the phone with the police. Will update asap.

MALLCRAWLER06
04-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Ok well my ******ed brother doesn't know the liscense plate # to his own company work truck that he drives everyday. He called the PD and they got all the info on it but he didn't bother to ask for that liscense plate #! So if u guys can just keep a eye out for the JK Steel Fabrication sticker on the back window. The truck was taken from bullard ave and indian school rd, goodyear! I guess the PD saying a lot of company trucks are getting stolen right now and taken to Mexico.

Detention
04-29-2009, 09:23 AM
What area was it stolen from?

ademster
04-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Ok well my ******ed brother doesn't know the liscense plate # to his own company work truck that he drives everyday. He called the PD and they got all the info on it but he didn't bother to ask for that liscense plate #! So if u guys can just keep a eye out for the JK Steel Fabrication sticker on the back window. The truck was taken from bullard ave and indian school rd, goodyear! I guess the PD saying a lot of company trucks are getting stolen right now and taken to Mexico.

What area was it stolen from?

right ther

MALLCRAWLER06
04-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Bullard ave and indian school rd. Goodyear 85395

MALLCRAWLER06
04-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Ok finally got that liscense plate # 677 ZJS! Call josh at 623-764-0434 or the PD! Thanks again!

RubiJk
04-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Damn that'll mess up your day. Hope they find the asshat!

MALLCRAWLER06
04-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Well earlier today around 11am I went with my brother to the Goodyear PD and they updated us with the situation. A officer told us this is the 3rd truck today in Goodyear that has been stolen. He said there taking trucks mostly, especially the Dodge Rams, I guess there a hot item to take to Mexico.

5pm today, I receive a phone call from my brother, I guess he had a old expired Bank of America credit card(he thought it was expired) in his work truck he left and they used it at 3:30am in Tolleson at some QT. Then around 4pm today they used it at that gas station once again, so a Goodyear PD officer is going to go look at the cameras at QT. My brother has contacted Bank of America and they are going to take care of all the charges under fraud since my brother will be pressing charges against these fools. Will update as soon as I get info.

HvyHau8272
04-29-2009, 07:20 PM
That sux sorry to hear about the truck being stolen. I will keep an eye out for it when I'm on that side of town.

AZredneck1862
04-29-2009, 10:43 PM
with the paper trail that they are leaving theres a good chance that they r going to get caught and why the hell r they still in goodyear i would b getting my scum *** to mexico ASAP before the border is alerted
then again weve all proven that thieves arent smart

defibvt
05-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Updates?

MALLCRAWLER06
05-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Updates?

Yeah sorry, been busy with work. They found the truck bout a week ago in Avondale beat to crap. You can tell the guys were ******ed, cause they tried to remove the tool box from the truck and twisted the bed in doing so. Farmers Insurance is going to total out the truck since its really bad in damage. The cop said it looked like they used this truck to go around and steal other stuff, since the tint was dark and it blend in well. So now my brother is going to go buy a used work truck for now.