PDA

View Full Version : Rider on Log Corral

hondastomper
04-19-2009, 11:34 AM
A friend of mine asked me to post this up and see if anyone could help. He has a buddy up on the Log Corral Trail that made it all the way to the lake, but then was to low on gas to make it back, so he ended up spending the night at the lake. A boater refilled all his water, but he's not sure if he'll have enough fuel. He was trying to get a boater to come back w/ some gas, so as it is he may be on his way back right now. If anyone is going out there today, if they could carry a small gas can w/ a gallon or 2, you might be able to help.

His cell phone was working until the battery died. He isn't hurt and sounds like he's good on food/water and is prepared for overnight, just needs gas if someone is in the area and can help. I don't have any contact info for him and this is kinda non-emergency. He may have already gotten gas from a boater or other person. Oh, he's on a dirtbike, not in a jeep

thx

hondastomper
04-19-2009, 04:51 PM
I just found out that he made it back to the road and is on the way back to his truck/trailer. Thx for anyone that helped

jeepdude775
04-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Solo with no gas? :aagh:

djui5
04-19-2009, 05:11 PM
He's on a dirtbike, so he probably pushed it.