PDA

View Full Version : What's a husband to do?

JamesT
01-19-2004, 09:22 AM
My wife got back from a weekend trip to Tucson last night. I heard her talking on the phone about scratches to our truck, 2002 Ford. I went out and looked, she got more body damage going to Tucson than I did doing H2H.
She claims the hotel they stayed at in downtown Tucson had a parking garage that the truck would barely make it into/out of and she got the dents/scratches from the walls trying to make the corners. I believe what she is saying but, common sense would say to me, if you can't make it into/out of some place without getting damage on your new truck, then don't do it.

Shoooooooot.

Armorer
01-19-2004, 09:52 AM
Hmmmm, guess thats why women were designed with smaller feet......So they can stand closer to the stove while they cook dinner AT HOME :D

AZJeepdad
01-19-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Armorer
Hmmmm, guess thats why women were designed with smaller feet......So they can stand closer to the stove while they cook dinner AT HOME :D

OUCH!:eek:

Griswold
01-19-2004, 02:03 PM
Sounds to me like you get a free pass next time you screw up.

1BLKJP
01-21-2004, 03:05 PM
Buy her a KJ or something smaller and don't let her touch the big toys.

TimFryeAZ
01-31-2004, 07:26 PM
Women have a difficult time judging distance. They have been told "There is six inches there" and they use that to judge distances:D

Hunter
02-08-2004, 10:12 AM
2 words for ya James... "Exo-Cage" :D

Guess the wife cant say no...

Bummer deal though...good luck

john k

jeep4offrd
02-15-2004, 04:15 PM
Damn James.
I feel your pain. Unfortunatley I've been there. My wife ran straight into a poll while parking my truck. She said the truck was to high off the ground to see the 30 ft. light pole in front of her. Something about judging the distance. I"m still scratching my head over that explanation. Can you say YUGO.
Bruce